Full-Time Medical Front Office Assistant – Maribojoc
We require a motivated and cheerful Front Office Assistant in order to provide excellent care and achieve success in our facilities. As a Front Office Assistant, you will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files, and assisting medical experts. We’d love to have you on our team if you’re a team player with a kind and welcoming demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to multitask. This is a patient-facing role that requires work in a clinical setting. There is some noise, and infectious diseases and blood-borne infections are a potential. It is necessary to be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time (with significant bending and stooping), to have physical dexterity in relation to clinical demands, and to be able to lift 50 pounds. Hours may vary based on location, patient volume, and corporate needs.
Job Title : Medical Front Office Assistant
Location : Maribojoc, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 15.33 per hour.
Company : Schimenti Construction Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- The ability to work well with others in a group and to provide a hand when required.
- This position’s responsibilities include screening and directing visitors through the institution’s front office using Covid-19 technology.
- Extra responsibilities may be assigned to office staff. They may include tasks like as copying and sending emails, producing spreadsheets, or putting data into the system.
- Faxes, interoffice forms, enquiries, and other communication methods are organized and sent to the appropriate staff.
- Within the limits of knowledge and abilities, do any extra or miscellaneous responsibilities as directed by the management team.
- Attendance is required on a consistent and timely basis in compliance with business policy, the ADA, the FMLA, and other applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Prepare analytical reports and input information generated by analysts into the computer system for use in creating a client-ready report. Department managers and/or office supervisors give reports a priority and they are created accordingly.
- To be able to multitask, take messages, file lab results, medical records and other information in accordance with practice rules and procedures, as well as answer the phone and accept calls,
- Assess and maintain the competence of front office workers. Recognize and resolve performance concerns in collaboration with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager.
- Review factors and grants or denies applications; notifies applicants in writing of reasons for denial. Assign and participate in site inspections to ensure that the information included in submitted plans is correct.
- Tree planting and maintenance processes, policies, and practices (including wrapping, guying, watering, mulching, and weed control) as well as pruning and trimming, disease inspection and removal requirements and choices are all required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, particularly Excel and Word proficiency, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, are required for this position.
- It’s also necessary to be able to demonstrate proficient use of a practice management computer system at a pace of about 30 words per minute.
- It is necessary to be able to build and maintain good working connections with coworkers, departments, and members of the public.
- At least six months of experience managing computer systems, tools, and technologies such as Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and invoicing systems