Full-Time Medical Director of Clinical Development – Bithur
To assist the team, we are seeking for a Healthcare Administrator. This person should ideally have prior healthcare experience and will have the opportunity to grow and advance.
Job Title : Medical Director of Clinical Development
Location : Bithur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 33.23 per hour.
Company : Integrity Healthcare
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examine the agency’s ability to meet the patients’ predicted clinical needs before approving the admission.
- Ascertain that the needs of the patients are examined on a regular basis.
- Ascertain that you have complete control over the patient care coordination process.
- To achieve agency clinical operational and financial success, collaborate with other essential partners within the organization.
- Ascertain that the patient’s specific treatment plan is created, implemented, and updated as needed.
- Take part in any required center/agency surveys and reports (Licensure / JCAHO).
- Examine whether patient referrals for admission are appropriate.
- Oversee the internal and external referrals to the agency.
- Check to see that the patient and partner assignments are right.
- To accomplish favourable recruitment and retention goals, clinical partners should be coached, mentored, and precepted.
- The state of practise requires a current, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licence.
- With two (2) years of recent experience as a registered nurse.
- A year of experience working in a home health setting is necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited/approved RN programme or has a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- A valid CPR certificate is necessary.