27 May 2023
Full-Time Media Manager – Varanasi
Paid media campaigns are organized by working with the media supervisor and director of the agency. As a common performance measure, assistance with media planning across teams with media director and/or vice-president of media workloads is required.
Job Title : Media Manager
Location : Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 28.95 per hour.
Company : BlackRock
Job Type : Full-Time
- Monitoring the budgets of all allocated accounts, including media authorizations and post-purchase reports, and making sure that all necessary regulations are being followed.
- Search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising (DA), video advertising (VA), and mobile ad campaigns for various customer accounts are all part of this job.
- Develop proactive social packages with Brand Solutions and other key partners and maintain a social product library.
- Gather information and photography/videography to support meaningful and relevant postings on social media, both autonomously and with supervision.
- relationship management with third-party platform suppliers Current goods and services may benefit from beta testing as a way to discover new ways to market them. manage the day-to-day troubleshooting of the chosen campaigns.
- Contribute significantly to the design validation of operational efficiency best practices within the team and across the business..
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure customers get the best product possible and compile and report on the efficacy of search engine marketing campaigns, including the competitive environment, KPIs and suggestions on growth possibilities.
- Keeps management aware of key client prospects, prospective threats, and other vital facts that effect the business’s health.
- must look at important metrics in order to find, suggest, and implement ways to make your client programs more successful.
- Arranging meetings between account service, media, and project management in order to begin the process of downloading the blueprint for the approved plan’s authorized plan.
- Innovative marketing strategies and/or joint ventures that have the potential to expand the number of people who are reached by paid advertising.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager may be used to monitor and report on sponsored advertising campaigns.
- Communication skills are vital for fostering business relationships with clients and suppliers. Possessing an upbeat attitude is essential for the profession.
- capable of managing their own work while also being able to interact with others on projects in a dynamic setting.
- A strong awareness of social media analysis and performance monitoring, as well as an advanced understanding of social platform tools and apps