This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Media Manager – Najʿ Ḥammādī
The Media Director will be in charge of the hands-on development, administration, and execution of client initiatives with a social emphasis. Serves as senior lead for at least three primary social clients and/or large projects, depending on the entire scope of the client engagement. Has 7-10 years of related experience. With 1-2 direct reports, manages assigned tasks autonomously.
Job Title : Media Manager
Location : Najʿ Ḥammādī, Qinā, Egypt
Salary : $ 45.96 per hour.
Company : Talener
Job Type : Full-Time
- A report’s findings should be expressed in context to consumers, and strategic recommendations should be made based on the findings.
- Media campaigns, journeys and audience strategies tailored to certain audiences should be developed and implemented.
- Use social media trends to help clients, and teach younger employees about new trends and how they might be used in their jobs, so that they can keep up with them.
- Displays a clear understanding of the various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Also proficient in YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- The capacity to undertake social listening and research activities in order to uncover clear and actionable findings is critical for driving agency recommendations and concept creation.
- Create and maintain a consistent procedure for developing and managing editorial calendars (EC) from their inception through their final reporting stages.
- Conjointly work with media buyers and suppliers to manage the evaluations and purchase of various forms of advertising such as printed materials, online and off-line advertising, radio and radio/streaming audio content.
- Identifies the most significant considerations when deciding and has the capacity to offer appealing recommendations based on experience and facts
- The ability to motivate internal and external teams to produce strategies that are relevant to our customers and result in rich and engaging experiences.
- Creative services, digital, and marketing colleagues should work together to ensure that clients’ business goals and communications activities are integrated and that internal resources are correctly used.
- Extensive experience working in online and offline retail environments, as well as a strong understanding of digital and direct response marketing across key channels such as paid social, display, search, and affiliate marketing, is required.
- An awareness of media analytics techniques and technologies and the ability to analyze, explain, advise, and evaluate them is crucial for this role.
- It is essential that they be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced atmosphere and be self-motivated in order to succeed in their jobs.
- You should have strong analytical ability, and you should be prepared to get your “hands dirty” when it comes to doing data analysis. You must have shown your ability to use data to drive business decisions and marketing optimization in order to be considered for the position.
- Have had success in shaping the direction of an agency and the media environment, including agency-wide projects, altering the way teams go to market, and promoting industry-changing ideas