Full-Time Marketing Consultant – Doha
For our award-winning sales team, we are now looking for a passionate, highly motivated Marketing Consultant. Someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective and trackable advertising will meet or surpass revenue goals by building creative client campaigns that produce desired business results. Excellent communication skills, a vivacious and passionate personality, a tenacious yet sympathetic approach, and a strong desire to succeed are all qualities that the ideal candidate will have!
Job Title : Marketing Consultant
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 22.07 per hour.
Company : AKA Limited
Job Type : Full-Time
- carries out thorough marketing analyses of a variety of channels, including but not limited to direct mail, websites, magazine advertising, texts, and digital/social assets.
- Achieve or exceed sales goals for all business types, including those that are traditional, digital, and company-wide, and plan accordingly.
- Assist our legal, underwriting, and account management teams in coordinating with compliance to bolster materials and ensure adherence to regulations.
- Provide advice on various strategic initiatives from an Association/Affinity point of view.
- Increase your book of business in line with your goals by identifying organizations that are expanding, relocating, or hiring.
- Create and prepare the necessary marketing documentation to assist Product Delivery with state advertising filing requests.
- Acquire an awareness of the client’s business goals and advertising tactics, and then figure out how to help them accomplish those goals through advertising.
- Consistently look for ways to improve our processes and actively participate in operational efficiencies.
- Disseminate best methods by holding regularly scheduled meetings with all interested parties and contributing both established and novel suggestions.
- Make sure that the campaign execution fulfills the client’s expectations by conducting research, developing campaign solutions, and incorporating overall branding and creative.
- Competent at using all of Microsoft’s office software. Able to perform intermediate tasks in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Extensive experience managing multiple projects at once and finishing them all on schedule.
- someone who thinks by themselves and takes the initiative to identify problems, develop feasible proposals, and come up with acceptable solutions. skill to perform tasks with minimal direction and oversight.
- Preferred: three or more years of relevant experience in marketing or compliance within the financial services sector.
- College degree with equivalent work experience in Marketing, Compliance or related field.