Part-Time Managing Editor – Bodh Gaya
The Editor-in-Chief will spearhead our narrative initiatives across brand, demand, and product marketing. With this, we mean being able to craft a compelling, jargon-free, and engaging top-of-the-funnel content strategy while simultaneously communicating the value of our goods. We’re searching for someone that gets a kick out of working on anything from amusing social graphics to product videos to sales enabling presentations all in the same day. This person must be flexible. Creativity and data-driven decision-making are required for this role.. Everything else is built on top of a solid foundation of writing, editing, and brainstorming abilities.. Make sure that our useful material drives in quality leads, educates customers to increase retention, and maintains Company as the most knowledgeable voice in the industry.
Job Title : Managing Editor
Location : Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 31.79 per hour.
Company : Broadridge
Job Type : Part-Time
- Aim for excellence by defining standards for content development and experimenting with new goods or distribution methods that will help us better reach and impact our target audience..
- Execute an in-depth examination of content data and performance in order to proactively drive content optimization while also conveying the effect of the Editorial strategy to key stakeholder groups.
- It’s important to make sure that everyone on your team is on the same page about the editorial and business strategy, as well as the importance of their role in the company’s ultimate success.
- In charge of overseeing the whole content marketing lifecycle, from strategy and planning through publication and distribution to analytics, measurement and optimization
- Staff and schedule supervision, communication, oversight of the Input editorial budget and editorial calendars and events, story ideation, and pitch procedures are all responsibilities of the Input editorial director.
- Set, evaluate, and revise the brand’s tone and style standards to ensure clarity of message across media and platforms.
- Develop and discuss narrative concepts that represent the range of individuals and groups involved in improving educational fairness, as well as the larger, related ecosystem.
- Ensure that the whole firm has an excellent content marketing strategy: Build Improve your content marketing approach in order to better serve your clients, investors and other companies.
- It is necessary to construct a strategic thought leadership and data-driven editorial strategy that will assist us in improving our brand’s reputation and establishing trust with the media, prospects, and clients we want to target.
- Develop mechanisms that allow reporters, producers, and editors to report news on the best platform at the best time.
- Where others see complicated spreadsheets and briefs, you see narrative potential, campaigns, and content ideas.
- you must have a deep understanding of business practices, exceptional editing and proofreading abilities, strong networking and interpersonal skills, and the ability to motivate a team to reach corporate objectives.
- Knowledge of the financial markets and the most pressing global issues is required for this position.
- Analytical skills are needed to establish and validate a content strategy. You should be acquainted with lead generation and top-of-the-funnel awareness metrics in particular.
- The capability to apply solid judgment, critical reasoning, and rapid decision-making while working under limited supervision is essential for this position.