27 May 2023
Full-Time Manager, Software Engineering – Al-Manṣūrah
It is the duty of this person to oversee the efficient administration of projects involving the integration of very complex business operations into the systems of our customers. Responsible for establishing and implementing a project plan that adheres to best practices, change management, quality management and effective communication strategies as well as procuring the required resources to meet the project goals.
Job Title : Manager, Software Engineering
Location : Al-Manṣūrah, Al-Daqahliyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 43.95 per hour.
Company : HCL Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time
- The team and key stakeholders benefit from the specialized knowledge and timely delivery of high-quality goods that this person brings to the table.
- Incorporating and teaching the project management discipline to employees from all levels of an organization, in addition to technical team members, is a major undertaking.
- Process improvement approaches such as lean manufacturing, storage, and distribution should be utilized to project efforts where they are necessary and feasible.
- Responsible for ensuring that cross-functional projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Track the progress of your project’s execution plan in respect to the overall deliverables.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project plan, including scheduling, resource forecasts globally, financial management of the project, and giving feedback and explanation for the effect on costs and budgets.
- It is important to keep an eye on the development of all project deliverables to verify that they meet quality requirements.
- Planning, documentation, and execution of the project lifecycle including scope and requirements, work breakdown schedule and timetable management, priority management, and the assignment of roles and duties.
- Recommends solutions to reduce future risks to management in order to control and mitigate project hazards.
- Charged for making sure strategies are implemented in order to fulfill the demands of customers and to improve the abilities of lower-level project managers.
- Recommends or requests resources to satisfy project needs, conveys a clear picture of business project goals and objectives and gives functional knowledge input for deliverables worked on by the team in a complex and big project management team
- summarize project status and highlight significant issues/milestones, process work flows, Excel, Power Point, and outstanding communication skills are required.
- have a lot of experience with project development, as well as the ability to organize and prioritize a lot of complicated projects.
- Extensive knowledge in transforming corporate requirements into separate projects requiring specialized technical, functional, and/or operational evaluation.
- Expertise developing and managing projects of all sizes over the course of six years (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- Develop and expand a strong team to support and sustain profitable growth while also offering opportunities for our team members’ personal and professional development.