Full-Time Manager, Media Strategy – Libon
A media buyer’s job is to sift through mountains of information in order to develop fresh advertising strategies. For this position to succeed, you need to be the type of person that isn’t afraid to think large and devise novel approaches to solving problems. Your enthusiasm for expanding your knowledge and putting it to use in practical situations will be much appreciated by the group. We need a Media Buyer who is not daunted by a lack of experience and who views challenges and ambiguity as opportunities to create something novel. The ideal Media Buyer is someone who can work independently, takes initiative, and shows genuine interest in their work. One of the most important traits you’ll need to succeed in this position is a healthy competitive spirit and a strong drive to succeed on your own terms.
Job Title : Manager, Media Strategy
Location : Libon, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.19 per hour.
Company : Shine – Mission Driven Growth
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keeps a pulse on all media buys and is ultimately responsible for the post-buy results and ongoing reporting.
- Keeps to client spending limits while still accomplishing goals.
- establishes connections with media representatives and keeps in touch with them often.
- Manager media billing concerns in conjunction with the finance staff.
- Designs optimal buys in terms of cost efficiency, forecasting, account segmentation, bid management, goal delivery and vendor agreements.
- routinely reports to the supervisor on the status of open accounts, notifies the supervisor of any problems, etc.
- draws insights and important performance for all client reporting meetings, aids with the development of all reporting dashboards, and is essential to these processes.
- You are responsible for the creation, management, and enhancement of advertisements on several platforms, including Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, amongst others.
- Performs all necessary steps to implement campaign tracking in conjunction with Ad Operations before a campaign goes live.
- keeps abreast of all media trends and business prospects.
- A solid grasp of internet media data is necessary for striking the best possible contract.
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape and fluency in the jargon of the ad tech industry.
- Possessing the ability to work successfully with a variety of internal teams and business divisions such as Creative, Account Management, Finance, and Project Management.
- Ability to communicate successfully in a team setting, with outside media representatives, and with current clients.
- Be able to make decisions with ease and be ready for a fast-paced environment.