Full-Time Manager, Billing Operations – Tirupati
Our office is looking for a Billing Manager. This person will report to the Senior Billing Manager and be in charge of the local Billing Clerks. We’re searching for someone with at least 5 years of billing experience and a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a similar subject. The Billing Manager must be able to meet tight deadlines, multitask, be organized, and give great leadership.
Job Title : Manager, Billing Operations
Location : Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 21.27 per hour.
Company : Search Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Oversee direct reports’ schedules and overtime, including but not limited to providing mentorship and training as well as performing yearly performance reviews for billing analysts (and other offices as assigned).
- Recognize the needs for departmental and customer training and compliance assistance. Ascertain that enough resources are allocated to meet these expectations. Provide feedback and ideas to different divisions within the business about issues impacting the financial and customer satisfaction goals of the firm, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Be a part of interviews for new billing team members, and aid in the development of educational materials for attorneys and legal assistants.
- Manages internal resources and connections to ensure PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy is successful. Lead and guide extension associates to meet tariffs. Update procedure to reflect changes in Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls. Monitor extension activities, check CIAC payment accuracy, and authorize refunds. Ensure timely internal and external communication on CIAC extensions. Train all persons involved in the CIAC extension process.
- Develop standard processes and procedures for all stages of the billing cycle in collaboration with the Senior Billing Manager; maintain updated documentation of such procedures.
- When possible, advise write-offs of previous or disputed amounts, and maintain billing rates in line.
- Maintain a complete understanding of client billing and payment terms, discount agreements, and lawyer and client preferences to ensure that invoices are sent on time and accurately, and that client and lawyer preferences are taken into account correctly.
- In the areas of training, compliance, financial effect, audit findings and customer satisfaction get quantitative outcomes. Make recommendations to the CEO and transmit them to him or her. Work with other organizations to identify and investigate opportunities for CIAC extension concerns to be integrated into other work processes and activities.
- Policy, procedures and processes for the extension department are managed by this individual to ensure compliance with regulations as well as customer satisfaction in the CIAC. PSCO’s process and policy standardization is driven by this position. Adopts an aggressive approach to finding and closing operational performance-related policy, procedure and process inefficiencies.
- Retain a strong working relationship with the Finance Department and the billing team by cooperating as required with attorneys and the billing staff.
- Ability to undertake root-cause analysis and problem-solving by analyzing data and procedures and collaborating with other departments.
- Candidates must also possess excellent organizational abilities, as well as the ability to handle several tasks and fulfill tight deadlines while understanding the scope, deliverables, and schedules.
- In order to be successful, applicants must have good verbal, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills, and be able to interact effectively with all levels of employees.
- Candidates must be comfortable with complex Microsoft Excel capabilities such as pivot tables, charts, graphs, and calculations, as well as Aderant or another billing industry standard collection software application and Microsoft Office.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, management, or a similar discipline is required, as well as a minimum of five years of work experience in utility operations, regulatory, accounting, auditing, or business process work experience, or the equivalent.