27 May 2023
Part-Time Maintenance Engineer 1st Shift – Cairo
To ensure the continuous and secure operation of all assigned equipment in the physical environment of healthcare, the junior level Maintenance Engineer position is accountable for carrying out routine and preventative maintenance, analyzing mechanical and electrical issues, and making adjustments, repairs, and replacements. A Maintenance Engineer II or above is responsible for supervising this role.
Job Title : Maintenance Engineer 1st Shift
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.2 per hour.
Company : Protective Life Corp
Job Type : Part-Time
- Engineering input should be provided to work packages to verify that standards are met. Recommendation: Involve engineering review or input in order to establish work orders for turnaround work on essential equipment.
- Spend, dependability, and upkeep should all be taken into account in the region’s maintenance procedures. Learn your region’s Facility Maintenance Strategy goals and the history of any equipment that has failed.
- Process and building systems such as general electrical, rotating, and pneumatic systems, as well as HVAC and fire suppression and explosion suppression equipment as well as lighting and filtration equipment and material handling equipment are all included in the preventive and corrective maintenance performed by this person.
- Advice and direction on how to enhance productivity should be sought from more senior workers, such as senior reliability and/or maintenance engineers, maintenance supervisors and/or technicians.
- Contributes to the development of maintenance skill sets, oversees the performance of minor equipment redesigns, and creates quick-change procedures and processes in order to increase the availability of equipment.
- Finish the EH&S orientation and all training that is needed. Be safe at work and do your job without hurting yourself or the environment. Meet all of the production and/or maintenance area EH&S requirements.
- Data on the reliability and performance of equipment should be sent to technical resource networks so that equipment needs, equipment performance evaluations, vendor performance, and upgrades to Most Effective Technology may all be taken into consideration. (MET).
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management, including, but not limited to, meeting work deadlines, adhering to attendance regulations, and complying with all other relevant rules, policies, and procedures.
- Industrial hygiene and EH&S procedures may be supported. Incorporate safety considerations into the design and upkeep of your facility. Make sure you understand how process chemistry impacts construction or lubricant materials.
- Works to improve the reliability of assets and systems, with a focus on Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and the implementation of solutions to prevent or fix problems.
- Expertise in HVAC; Welding; Electronics; Electrical; Industrial Equipment Installation and Alignment; Start-Up Repairs and Maintenance; and more.
- 18 months of maintenance and repair experience in pipefitting, HVACR, steam-operated humidification and sterilization systems, pneumatic and electronic building control systems (BAC), plumbing systems, commercial or industrial laundry equipment, sterilizing equipment, gas or diesel engines and generators, kitchen and cafeteria equipment, mechanical and electrical systems, carpentry, troubleshooting, or welding a.
- Master’s degree in engineering and one year of engineering experience demonstrating increasing degrees of responsibility, including Gallo TMDP or OMDP experience, OR a PhD in engineering and prior engineering internship experience A bachelor’s degree in engineering is also acceptable, as is three years of related work experience that demonstrates growing degrees of responsibility, such as Gallo’s TMDP or OMDP training.
- Being skilled in Word and Excel, Showing leadership, initiative, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Making sure the workplace is safe by working safely and following environmental, health, and safety rules. Strong work ethic and the ability to stay productive in a team setting where people have a lot of freedom.