Full-Time Mail Clerk 2nd Shift – Sanchez-Mira
Every day, the Mail Clerk is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Mail Services and the Copy Center. The mail clerk is responsible for ensuring that all outbound international and domestic shipments for the corporate office are processed utilizing the best available services and procedures. The mail clerk is in charge of the daily printing needs of the corporate copy center. Assists in other duties as requested.
Job Title : Mail Clerk 2nd Shift
Location : Sanchez-Mira, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 36.9 per hour.
Company : American Express Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Execute copy center management responsibilities, such as setting up print files, binding, cutting, and other finishing needs, accurately and rapidly. Help with the installation, operation, and maintenance of all company copiers. Give basic printing and copier equipment/software required technical support. Give basic printing and copier equipment/software required technical support. Plan and organize repairs with the assistance of outside printer/copier repair specialists.
- The ability to do all duties in the business services industry, including those of a postal clerk, copy center, and record center. Become a manager’s assistant and step in when necessary.
- Office supplies, faxes, and mail are delivered to firm employees and/or predetermined drop-off sites according to the requirements of the situation.
- Assist in the reporting of biweekly payroll deductions. Compile a cash report and deposit the money. Handling and depositing business money with integrity.
- By attentive to the unique needs of the customer, responding quickly, and delivering great outcomes, you may excel at customer service.
- During a local state of disaster, engages in emergency management-related responsibilities and activities as directed by county authority.
- Examine applicants’ resumes, assess their information, and interview the best candidates to assist the manager during the recruiting process. Ability to go above and above when it comes to educating new staff in all aspects of the mail room, copy center, and document retention.
- Maintain current knowledge of exporting norms and regulations for highly regulated goods/equipment. Manage and direct the business services team responsible for checking shipments and restricted products. investigating schedule Coordination with FedEx to submit a FedEx “Export Agent File” document in order to receive an ITN number in order to export regulated materials in the proper manner.
- Other postal chores include copying, tabbing, folding, labeling, and stuffing envelopes.
- Supervise and assist all incoming and departing packages/mail as part of your mail room responsibilities. This includes delivering paper, toner, and picking up any customer requirements. Assist in the sorting of incoming mail from all shipping providers. Assist the staff in receiving and x-raying any inbound packages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are necessary, as is the ability to function in a changing work environment.
- Daily driving to off-site facilities and sites must be willing and possible.
- Working with printer and copier technicians requires coordination and organization.
- Being a second technician contact requires knowledge of printing and copier software.
- Lifting hefty document retention boxes and moving up and down archiving ladders is required.