This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Madewell Men’s Copywriter – Ḥulwān
On our marketing and communications team, there is a fantastic opportunity! The job of the digital copywriter is to create stand-alone text for various channels, with a focus on email and social media. This position will assist the Marketing and Communications team in promoting, publicizing, and/or increasing awareness of the Company’s activities, services, and benefits.
Job Title : Madewell Men’s Copywriter
Location : Ḥulwān, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 30.59 per hour.
Company : Beacon Digital Marketing
Job Type : Full-Time
- Coordinate with marketing peers to ensure consistency and compliance with brand and company standards.
- By working together on engaging messaging and producing content, we can create a unified brand experience across all channels.
- giving the marketing, PR, and comms goals that the proposed copy concepts are meant to achieve and the strategic logic behind those thoughts.
- Developing copy for many mediums, including the web, a mobile app, email, social media, radio, a blog, and snail mail.
- Examine information to be used in the production or adjustment of multimedia marketing materials, as well as related advertising, policy, procedure, and form documentation.
- assisting in the development and implementation of marketing strategies in service of brand marketing efforts (education, customer engagement, advertising, etc).
- Converting ideas from briefs into engaging writing and analyzing strategic goals.
- Experts in the field should be consulted to ensure that marketing best practices are being followed and that the intended topics are being adequately covered in the content being created.
- The ability to examine and amend previously generated content in order to determine the most logical and intelligible way to present information in order to improve reader understanding and conversion rates is a must.
- Working together with the Web team, Product Management, Marketing, SEO, and Digital Channels to produce content for a variety of workflow and portfolio solutions.
- At least three years of experience writing for various platforms is preferred.
- Strong organizational abilities with the capacity to prioritize and oversee the completion of several projects.
- 1-3+ years’ experience writing scientific content or technical marketing content.
- Equipped to network, persuade, and work effectively with coworkers in different locations.
- the ability to write for social media, paid media, and organic media with ease.