Full-Time Machinist – Chishtian
It is your job to assist the manufacturing process by troubleshooting, preventing maintenance and repairs to machines used in the production process. Keeping the facilities safe and clean will be part of your responsibilities as well.
Job Title : Machinist
Location : Chishtian, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 25.54 per hour.
Company : Roanwell Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- In addition to utilizing hand tools and precise measuring devices, a machinist is responsible for setting up and operating a range of manual and CNC machine machines and doing typical shop calculations pertaining to the dimensions of the job, tooling and feeds.
- The processes and steps necessary to create a product as well as the dimensions and tolerances of the objects themselves may be discovered by examining prototype parts, blueprints, drawings, and technical data.
- Utilize precision measurement to inspect finished units for flaws and to assure compliance to specifications.
- Enable component manufacturing by working with software engineers to exchange technical information.
- Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO), Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, and the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are all examples of necessary safety measures (PPE)
- Translates oral and written directions and specifications; plans and organizes work.
- Dismantle and reassemble equipment to install new, repaired, or replacement components to guarantee that it works properly and safely.
- Perform complex turning, drilling, milling, and tapping operations to satisfy component part requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve tooling, material, program, equipment, and part specifications-related issues. Recognize and suggest improvements to component specifications that will enhance the machine’s capability.
- Keeping and operating machinery like lathes, mills, and grinders is required in this position.
- Capability to employ precision instruments to get precise measurements (e.g., calipers, micrometers, drop gages, and gage blocks).
- Must be able to operate in adverse weather conditions, which may include summer temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Practical knowledge of manual, semi-automatic, and automated equipment and machines, as well as programming (lathes, grinders etc.)
- Acquaintance with the fundamentals of industrial machine technology, as well as a working knowledge of metal working characteristics and their properties.
- Associates degree in mechanical, automotive, or machining, or two years of related work experience