Full-Time Machinist Apprenticeship – Bhilai
In your role as a Machinist, you will be responsible for troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and repairs of manufacturing, processing machinery and equipment. Aside from your regular duties, you’ll be in charge of maintaining the building’s overall safety and cleanliness.
Job Title : Machinist Apprenticeship
Location : Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India
Salary : $ 23.36 per hour.
Company : Magellan Aerospace
Job Type : Full-Time
- To produce a certain number of component parts, execute sophisticated turning, drilling, milling, and tapping operations.
- The procedures and steps necessary to create a product as well as the dimensions and tolerances of the objects themselves may be discovered by examining prototype parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering data.
- Understanding and implementing verbal and written instructions and requirements is essential to planning and organizing work.
- Observe safety protocols such as Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO), Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, and the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (PPE)
- Make sure all of the finished products are free of flaws and fulfill all required requirements by conducting a thorough examination.
- In addition to utilizing hand tools and precision measuring devices, a machinist is responsible for setting up and operating a range of manual and CNC machine equipment, as well as conducting traditional shop calculations relating to project dimensions, tooling, and feeds.
- Enable component manufacturing by working with software engineers to provide technical information.
- Dismantle and reinstall maintenance, repaired, or replacement components into equipment to ensure the equipment operates properly and safely.
- In this job, you’ll need to keep and run machines like lathes, mills, and grinders.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues with tooling, materials, programs, equipment, and component standards. Determine and suggest adjustments to component specifications in order to increase machine capability.
- Ability to work in temperatures up to and including 120 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer is required.
- A two-year associate degree in mechanical or automotive engineering is essential, as is two years of relevant experience.
- Calibrators, Micrometers, Drop Gages, and Gage blocks may all be used to obtain precise measurements.
- This profession requires a grasp of industrial machine technology as well as the ability to work with a range of metals.
- Manual, semi-automated, and automated tool and machine use and/or programming experience (lathes, grinders etc.)