Full-Time Life Coach – Lafiagi
The services of a Life Coach include anything from prevention and intervention to support, stability, advocacy, and therapy. Non-judgmental approach: Life Coaches help young people in lowering risk factors and building resilience while embracing them wherever they are on the continuum of sexual exploitation.
Job Title : Life Coach
Location : Lafiagi, Kwara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 34.25 per hour.
Company : Rock-Tenn Co
Job Type : Full-Time
- As requested, assist residents with personal hygiene. Assist with the daily care of patients by doing tasks such as bathing, dressing in appropriate seasonal apparel, grooming, shaving, combing hair, putting on shoes, and other care requirements to ensure each resident’s dignity is protected.
- The site must be properly supervised, and this includes being aware of any treatment difficulties that participants may need.
- Obtain information from the member, the member’s family, stakeholders, and other parties to conduct a complete needs assessment
- Conduct resident rounds with prior shift and 15-minute checks on residents during shift. Make rounds with incoming shift before you depart. Check out with nurse before leaving.
- The individual’s journey toward independence was assisted by the provision of training on a needs-basis in areas including daily living, coping, social and socio-sexual skills, and supports.
- Must be kind, patient, and truthful at all times. When interacting with residents, family members, visitors, and other team members, always be kind, considerate, and reasonable.
- Knowledge of the treatment needs of people with mental health, substance use, and co-occurring conditions; knowledge of basic counseling skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative, professional relationships with clients, other staff, and community agencies; ability to work in a team environment; and ability to assume minimal supervision and direction.
- Adheres to and shows company values, purpose, rules, processes, and compliance strategy.
- Maintain a favorable atmosphere for the participant by encouraging, praising, and including them in activities. Do this by ensuring that appropriate communication and personalized procedures are followed.
- Encourages the social and communal integration of an individual in a manner that is consistent with the individual’s own personal or cultural preferences as well as the goals of the treatment plan. These are only a few instances among many.
- A year-long group facilitation cycle that involves analyzing requirements, planning, implementing, coordinating and monitoring and evaluating based on data. Leadership, management, and motivational abilities
- A wide range of demographics, including those with special needs, those who have been or are presently engaged in the child welfare system, and those who live below the poverty line.
- Training in a related subject or previous experience working with persons with developmental disabilities or mental illnesses is highly recommended.
- a keen eye for the smallest of details and the ability to solve problems Understanding and experience dealing with those who are in poverty is required. Personal and professional boundaries may be established with members.
- There must have a minimum of 2 years of direct experience working with low-income families, homeless families, or domestic violence victims in order to be eligible for this position.