Full-Time Legal Secretary II – Alexandria
Administrative and secretarial work in the legal field, under general supervision. KEEPING UP-TO-DATE on the laws, regulations, and Staff Counsel policies that are in effect in their area of responsibility.
Job Title : Legal Secretary II
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 23.36 per hour.
Company : TransMontaigne Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establish and maintain a series of files for each case or matter along with a corresponding electronic diary system.
- Assisting litigators in whatever way necessary may include, but is not limited to, typing and submitting pleadings, setting up depositions, filing papers, and filing motions.
- Typing of correspondence and subpoenas and assisting with preparation of paperwork associated with regular court dockets.
- Identify the correspondence that ought to be forwarded to the lawyer or other client departments.
- Create payment checks following instructions and deliver them to the appropriate party.
- Calls should be made and answered in a discreet and professional manner.
- All attorney meetings, including depositions and court hearings, should be scheduled and noted.
- Type and transcribe mail, charts, letters, notes, and legal documents for the assigned staff.
- Get in touch with the appropriate entities as directed if you need access to medical records or other paperwork related to the case.
- utilizes software for case management to maintain files and documentation.
- It is also highly desirable to have knowledge of the principles and jargon used in the criminal justice and legal systems.
- comprehensive familiarity with and skill with the latest office technologies, processes, and practices.
- Excellent organizing and prioritization skills are required, as is the ability to follow detailed directions, mediate disputes, or provide conflict resolution support.
- One must have functional eyesight, hearing, typing, and communication skills. This should be doable with or without special assistance.
- Documentation drafts must be created in Word or utilizing templates, and they must be revised and completed according to instructions.