Full-Time Legal Secretary – F/T – P/T – Nanded
The suitable applicant will have the chance to join a thriving, expanding legal business and work on a variety of fascinating issues. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, have outstanding time management abilities, be able to perform well under pressure, and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
Job Title : Legal Secretary – F/T – P/T
Location : Nanded, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 26.59 per hour.
Company : URS Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- HANDS OFF completed checks to the appropriate party for payment in accordance with predetermined protocols.
- Schedule and keep track of all of your court dates and meetings with your lawyers.
- Find out which client letters should be sent to the attorney or other relevant departments.
- In order to access relevant medical records or other papers, it may be necessary to contact the right agencies.
- Support litigation attorneys by typing and filing pleadings, arranging depositions, filing documents, and other necessary litigation support services.
- Uses case management software to keep track of files and documents.
- Make and keep track of a series of files related to each instance or subject, along with a corresponding electronic journal system.
- Calls should be made and answered in a discreet and professional manner.
- Type and transcribe memos, letters, charts, legal documents, and other forms of correspondence for usage by authorized personnel.
- helping to prepare paperwork for routine court hearings, including composing letters and subpoenas.
- Must have the ability to see, hear, type, and speak, among other things, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to follow complicated instructions, manage problems or help others resolve conflicts, and possess great organizational and prioritization skills.
- expertise with the machinery and procedures of today’s business environments.
- It is also preferred if the candidate is familiar with the inner workings and language of the criminal justice/legal system.
- Must be able to draft paperwork using Word or through templates, then edit and finalize as necessary.