Full-Time Lead Technical Engineer – Malinao
Construction, setup, installation, and upgrade of servers and workstations, networks, and storage devices fall within the purview of the Technical Engineer. Equipment may have to be transported and packaged for this. This includes teaching technical and clinical staff at the client location, as well as providing implementation support.
Job Title : Lead Technical Engineer
Location : Malinao, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.55 per hour.
Company : Balticare Incorporated
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure your procedures don’t pass on faults to succeeding processes, while also creating countermeasures to those that do so, in advance.
- Responsible for working with the engineering, architectural, and business teams to understand and manage day-to-day capacity and resources.
- Maintaining contact with all relevant departments within the organization in order to react to customer inquiries and give support as required.
- Establish and maintain comprehensive engineering timetables for all projects involved. To guarantee that the master schedule’s plan objectives are accomplished, lead, coordinate, and manage people.
- Work with difficult difficulties in production and testing systems. Execute a final quality check on finished systems in accordance with the EI’s quality management framework.
- This task necessitates documentation. Technical specifications, PFMEA risk assessments, process plans, PFDs, tables of work combination, design evaluations, and trial reports should all be included in this record.
- Coordinate and manage the design, building, installation, start-up, and testing of new equipment/tooling in accordance with the master schedule. Write equipment/tooling specifications.
- Work with clients and their suppliers to connect current systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive and to evaluate the functioning of all systems, processes, and imaging data access methods.
- Assist and justify management’s acquisition and installation efforts by identifying impending hardware/software products and standards and return-on-investment analyses for prospective systems.
- Portfolios of applications should take into account not just the apps themselves, but also their dependencies and any shared platform components. They should also be taken into consideration while assessing the viability of a migration.
- A person who can read and understand documents like safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Clear, concise written and verbal skills, as well as the ability to solve problems, are needed for this job.
- capacity to assess issues and provide answers and alternatives that fit the needs of the firm.
- An Associate’s degree may be replaced by at least eight years of further education or work experience; however, a minimum of six years of education and work experience is necessary.
- A collaborative mentality capable of flourishing and effectively communicating in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Have strong desire to learn about and use technology, as well as an intuitive grasp of it.