Full-Time Lead Teacher assistant – Cairo
We are now seeking a vibrant and knowledgeable teaching assistant. In a normal classroom context, the Teacher Assistant is responsible for overseeing personal care, hygiene, and excellent behavior. As a teaching assistant, you will help the classroom teacher create activities for kids that have a focus on their physical, social, and emotional development and offer kids with tools and materials they may explore, play with, manipulate, and use in learning activities.
Job Title : Lead Teacher assistant
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 29.8 per hour.
Company : Advance Auto Parts, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains communication with families in order to enable good interactions with the programmer, understanding of the child’s needs and development, how the activities of the programmer promote positive growth, and the families’ involvement in the child’s overall education and development.
- For the purpose of assigning grades on academic tests in accordance with the expectations of the teacher. TCI, approved behavior modification techniques and strategies, and physical limits should be used to treat adolescents in need of pre-crisis intervention and conflict resolution assistance. TCI is a therapeutic crisis intervention.
- Every day and every week, to ensure that the classrooms are maintained clean. Following each meal and activity, it is necessary to sweep the floors, wipe down tables and countertops, clean changing tables, dispose of garbage in the appropriate bins, and clean up the equipment before putting it away (toys, laundry and dishes).
- Ensures that all data collection and progress notes are done in accordance with division deadlines and correctly reflect programmed and operating requirements, and as necessary, assumes lead teacher responsibilities.
- Responsible for ensuring that the classroom is kept in a neat and orderly state, helping students with lunch preparation and clean-up thereafter, as well as other duties as allotted.
- You are expected to have the necessary documentation and software on hand in order to be able to submit meal counts for the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). In the end, it’s something that’s required. The acquisition and maintenance of software can both stand to benefit from this (CACFP).
- In the event that regularly scheduled workers are unable to work, a decision is made to take temporary job duties. For example, entire control of the classroom is assumed in the absence of the instructor. Another option is to create, submit, and carry out a weekly lesson plan.
- Other responsibilities allocated to this individual in the classroom include creating lesson plans and schedules and doing administrative tasks like sorting and folding supplies, typing and laminating documents.
- All paperwork (attendance sheets) must be filled out correctly, and all safety measures must be adhered to, as well as weekly lesson plans for specific age groups to be developed and implemented by the after-care, camp, or summer classroom leader.
- Help the grade-level teams and homeroom teachers as needed with any extra chores that are needed to maintain a productive classroom environment. This may involve, but is not limited to, duties like copying, sharpening pencils, switching out bulletin boards, filing student papers, organizing and cleaning the classroom, grading, helping with specific kids, and providing classroom assistance.
- In addition to a high school diploma or its equivalent and the age of 18, applicants must also demonstrate attention, recall, immaculate execution, organization, reflection, courtesies, obedience, sincerity, fortitude, and temperance. Additionally, applicants must be at least 18 years old. Alternatively, the student must be involved in a work-study programmed at their high school that is related to child care.
- Exhibit the capacity to discern distance (both close and far), focus an item by adjusting the eye, reach with extended arms, and utilize hands to operate a computer.
- Accomplished interpersonal skills are required to communicate effectively with pupils of all ages; parents; coworkers and management.
- Administration of a traditional classroom that employs direct instruction, rules, structure, good incentives, and high expectations to produce quantifiable academic and civic success.
- However, even though they spend the most of their time in climate-controlled classrooms, they are still subjected to working in unbearably hot or bitterly cold conditions throughout the year.