Full-Time Lead Project Specialist – Chakwal
To assist our growing Project Operations team, we need a project specialist. Candidates should be dependable, self-driven people who take pleasure in their work, and they should combine these skills with a positive outlook and a team-oriented attitude to support our team’s efforts to provide well-organized, considerate solutions for our clients and partners.
Job Title : Lead Project Specialist
Location : Chakwal, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 36.4 per hour.
Company : New York Times Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Grants management, contract preparation, financial assessment, and governance support are just some of the day-to-day tasks that need to be completed for a large number of different projects.
- Prove your technical mettle in a regulated environment for medical device design by applying your knowledge of best practices in product development, including but not limited to PMI standard project management techniques. Mentor less seasoned project managers and team members to help them succeed.
- Oversee projects ranging from the simple to those with the potential for significant growth, breakthroughs, or platform-scale expansion, both locally and globally. There are many different types of projects, such as those that occur before an idea is fully formed or during the early stages of development, and those that occur after a product has been commercialized.
- Guide and assist global, multi-disciplinary teams working on complex projects in a variety of locales. Help foster a team environment characterized by mutual respect, autonomy, responsibility, and appreciation.
- Assist the program manager with the tools and data relating to the program’s objectives, timeline, budget, risk management, and trade-offs.
- Maintain a sense of urgency, lead meetings and problem-solving sessions to overcome difficulties, and hold team members accountable for program commitments.
- In addition to assisting with donor communications, monitoring project grants to ensure all commitments are met, and ensuring timely funding bid and report submission, are all important responsibilities.
- Oversee team change control deliverables creation and cross-functional team alignment, including quality, sterilization, packaging, R&D, and biocompatibility.
- Manage all aspects of a project from start to finish, from planning and budgeting through quality assurance and final handoff.
- Keep open lines of communication amongst all stakeholders in a project, from individual workers to upper management, in order to ensure success.
- Ability to build credibility and trust among senior leadership; shows steadfast integrity and strong responsibility.
- Excellent verbal, written, and nonverbal communication skills, as well as a refined ability to adapt a presentation to a variety of audiences and a mastery of active listening.
- effectively led multiple projects from inception through market entry, with a focus on the medical device industry.
- possess either two years of experience in the field or at least two years of experience in addition to a graduate degree
- It would be helpful if you had prior experience with post-market product release processes, supply chain management, switching sterilizers, or transferring manufacturing to a new supplier.