Full-Time Lead Program Director – Al-Zaqāzīq
This role reports to the Program Director and is responsible for leading the case management team in formulating program plans to handle a caseload of participants’ cases and implementing the program’s policies and procedures. Evidence-based methods from the “What Works” framework are taught, modeled, and used in all interactions with program participants and staff. Caseload management is a primary responsibility of this role.
Job Title : Lead Program Director
Location : Al-Zaqāzīq, Al-Sharqiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 29.7 per hour.
Company : Service Corp. International
Job Type : Full-Time
- Run regular and ad-hoc analyses rapidly and effectively to support leadership decision-making in collaboration with the finance and data science teams.
- Assume a leadership role in aiding the settlement of difficult and complex business issues.
- Think strategically about new prospects; develop suggestions for management to consider; formulate and test hypotheses.
- Collaborate with the CSO to get ready for board and executive team meetings.
- Your career will benefit by taking part in strategic conversations at the highest levels.
- Work closely with the Chief Strategy & Development Officer and other top-level executives to shape the company’s future.
- Work on several strategic projects at once, occasionally as a sole contributor and occasionally in a leadership role for cross-functional working groups.
- uses participant-specific risk and need data to inform treatment decisions. meets regularly with participants and keeps tabs on their progress (or lack thereof) using the company database.
- Collect, evaluate, and discuss program quality assurance data with managers to identify areas in the programs that require improvement, adjustments that should be made, and areas that are functioning.
- Collaboration with supervisors to meet the demands of the program in terms of coaching, feedback, data collection (with a focus on the individual), and quality assurance.
- a high degree of ease performing qualitative and quantitative research and looking for insight when data are scarce.
- Particular experience in designing, executing and interpreting quantitative web surveys would be an added bonus.
- Advanced presentation and communication abilities with the capacity to engage top management in an engaging “narrative.”
- Proven skill in distilling seemingly incomprehensible datasets into actionable information.
- Over a decade of experience at the helm of the entire product development process.