Full-Time Lead Manager-Real Estate Fund Administration – Okrika
The company’s Real Estate Manager will assist in the expansion of the company’s operations in both present and new locations. This individual will do detailed market and competitive research, financial and statistical analysis, and the production of the final report for the new location.
Job Title : Lead Manager-Real Estate Fund Administration
Location : Okrika, Rivers, Nigeria
Salary : $ 23.86 per hour.
Company : Michael Page International Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Identifying and managing complex environmental hazards during commercial transactions necessitates the cooperation of environmental, health, and safety professionals.
- Help the construction and development partners with new site due diligence, including working with the local authorities.
- It is necessary to coordinate with many internal departments addressing real estate concerns, such as the operation of the transportation system; the financial system; environmental safety; loss prevention; risk management; and the legal system.
- Prepares financial assessments and transaction overview materials. Ensures that transactions are approved by the internal lease approvals procedure.
- As part of your legal team, assist in the negotiation of all LOIs in order to accomplish the required strategic objectives and aid in the execution of any applicable leases, purchase contracts and other transactional documentation.
- When it comes to managing changes in lease terms, store performance, and monthly rent payments, a portfolio master sheet may be quite helpful. Using Excel is a must for this role.
- Selects and evaluates locations for the business team’s benefit. Here are proposals for business team leaders and others.
- By being abreast of market developments, you’ll be better prepared to make smart real estate choices.
- For all real estate operations relating to leasing and property rights, this position serves as the principal point of contact for internal stakeholders, landlords, property managers, and brokers.
- Our lease and option expiration dates are meticulously documented. Coordinates all lease actions, including renewals, relocations, and eviction decisions, with other business units and upper management. Involved in the opening and closing of new retail locations
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written English, to generate accurate, succinct, comprehensive, and informative written materials, and to make excellent presentations to small and large audiences.
- Minimum of nine (9) years of related work experience or any combination of education and experience from an accredited college or university may be substituted for the minimum required education and experience, and may be used year for year interchangeably with the required education and experience.
- The ability to read and understand a variety of real estate contracts and transactional papers including leases, purchase agreements, and due diligence reports.
- Possessing the ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-moving, adaptable, and challenging work environment.
- Having a strong sense of collaboration and the capacity to build connections with both internal and external stakeholders is essential.