Full-Time Lead Facilities Technician – Cairo
In your role as a Facilities Technician you’ll be responsible for anything from plumbing to carpentry to painting to plastering to electrical maintenance to cleaning. You’ll also have to maintain the landscaping and grounds.
Job Title : Lead Facilities Technician
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 22.12 per hour.
Company : Elgen Staffing
Job Type : Full-Time
- look over daily logs to make sure that technicians and other workers keep the central plants and daily operations of the facility running smoothly. You also make sure that small and big problems with the facility are taken care of.
- Work with others to identify complex facility upgrades, develop proposals and work orders, and oversee their implementation in order to improve the customer experience and service levels for those who use the facility.
- In order for facility assistants/technicians to succeed, they must have a good self-image. An excellent technique to keep your workers motivated and satisfied is via peer accountability.
- helps to create mutual understanding and role modeling by example via open, professional communication (both verbal and nonverbal). In order to provide the best possible service to each and every customer and patient, clear and professional communication is crucial.
- Installs and changes alarms, trend configurations, and high-level data analysis and alarm report functions.
- Analysis, troubleshooting, and difficult maintenance repair Ensures proper system and device installation in accordance with regulations, ordinances, and laws. Performs preventive maintenance checks of HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems, and maintains and tests department emergency systems. If needed, escalates to Lead Tech/Supervisor to get clarity and make successful corrections.
- sets an example for the rest of the team by demonstrating the behaviors that build a pleasant work environment.
- Take charge of a team’s work by delegating normal, operational duties according to predetermined priorities.
- Facilities management includes a wide range of semi- and skilled work. Make sure you’re prepared for any problems that arise with the structure (climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repairs)
- With a work order management system in place, a facility’s facilities department is able to meet a number of critical departmental requirements.
- Possesses advanced understanding of at least one trade skill, such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling, or general maintenance.
- The ability to speak, read, and write well in English is vital for this position, particularly when it comes to actions that might jeopardize patient or staff safety or security.
- comparable to a high school diploma (examples include: GED, verification of homeschool equivalency, partial or full completion of post-secondary education, etc.)
- The ability to safely do the given task is shown by on-going assessments of skills, competences, and performance evaluations.
- To execute job activities that include standing, kneeling, crouching, twisting upper body, cramped postures in tiny openings and climbing hand over hand while lifting 50 lbs., and working on ladders or lifts in environments that are noisy, hot, dusty, or cold is required.