Full-Time Lead Embedded Software engineer – Vereeniging
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you’ll design and create IC firmware. You’ll design demonstration and test platforms that validate our solutions and gain new business. You’ll help field application engineers build unique consumer goods using the company’s IP.
Job Title : Lead Embedded Software engineer
Location : Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South Africa
Salary : $ 29.13 per hour.
Company : Tiffany & Co
Job Type : Full-Time
- Participates as a member of a project team with other software systems engineers and internal and external development partners to create reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for an assigned system part or subsystem.
- Only a small percentage of the whole software system may be improved, updated, or re-programmed, including but not limited to the operating system and compilers.
- To determine which coding, programming, and integration activities are required to meet the project’s objectives and requirements, do a study of the design.
- assuring that software and tools comply with safety and regulatory requirements, such as functional safety standards in the automotive and industrial industries
- Effective documentation to support development efforts. Design docs, code comments, and project specs are all included.
- Real-time proprietary embedded software solutions for Company Elevator Control and/or value-driven goods will be included in responsibilities in the future.
- The duty of designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the software functionality that acts as an interface between our embedded elevator components and the cloud.
- Involved in executing and producing testing plans, protocols and documentation for the given application segment; identifying and debugging code issues and proposing changes.
- Coordinates and communicates with internal and external software development partners on the state of software system design, project progress and problem resolution.
- Designs and improves embedded software applications and products utilized in the company’s fuel management systems; contributes to our automotive/telematics solutions.
- Research, design, development and adherence to specifications are all necessary to guarantee that products and procedures are consistent.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or a related discipline.
- Ingenuity, inventiveness, and originality are often used in the exploration of technological challenges.
- Working knowledge of motor control and power electronics is a must, as is a track record of successfully creating working prototypes.
- Demonstrated ability to study technical difficulties and provide creative solutions Knowledge of multithreading, interprocess communication, and multicomputer architecture.