Full-Time Lead Clinical Laboratory Technologist (Medical Lab Technician ) – Belison
The Lab Technician supports laboratory personnel in their tasks. Lab Technicians are doing an increasing number of responsibilities as time goes on. As part of quality assurance, lab technicians are in charge of monitoring processes and testing goods. They execute repetitive lab chores such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions under the supervision of scientists and other team members. In addition, they run tests, evaluate and analyze data, collect results, write reports, and present their findings.
Job Title : Lead Clinical Laboratory Technologist (Medical Lab Technician )
Location : Belison, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.99 per hour.
Company : Teeth Techs
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is critical that the lab work queue delivers products on time, that the Lab Scope is well understood, and that the necessary lab paperwork and processes are well understood.
- The preparation of buffers, the maintenance of equipment, the general care of the laboratory, the inventory of common materials, and the coordination of these operations with the other technicians will be the primary tasks of the core lab.
- aid in the orientation and training of new workers, students, and residents by using defined competence and workstation operating criteria, Monitor and maintain supplies for the duties that are the responsibility of the role; utilize materials and reagents in a cost-effective manner.
- preparing, weighing, and igniting samples, and then reporting back on findings Help Regulatory Laboratories workers with lab set-up, spiking, sample preparation, and analysis.
- You may be asked to help with material development and some analytical aid in the packing of chromatography columns in the future (HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE).
- When required, offers recommendations for improvement in the evaluation and presentation of outcomes in official or informal contexts.
- Maintaining sufficient safety attitudes, procedures, and housekeeping on all work programs is essential for the protection of oneself, one’s coworkers, the environment, and the safety of the community.
- With the help of a technologist or a supervisor or manager, High Complexity testing can only be performed. Test findings that fall outside of permitted parameters must be investigated in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs effectively both as a member of a team and on his or her own, ensures that laboratory equipment is kept clean and in excellent operating condition, and carries out additional activities as specified.
- Meld and analyze goods for batch adjustments, root cause investigations, or new product evaluations. Raw, processed, and finished materials are all subject to the most recent methods of analytical testing.
- Read a restricted number of two- and three-syllable words and notice similarities and differences between words and series of numbers. Capability to read and write basic phrases.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide with numbers using tens and hundreds as well as two-digit integers. Capability to do these activities with American money as well as units of weight measurement, volume measurement, and distance measurement.
- High school graduation or equivalent, plus 12 semester units of chemistry or bacteriology. A year in a lab
- People often use their hands and arms to move things, tools, or controls, as well as to talk, hear, taste, or smell. Standing, walking, and sitting are all things that office workers do every day. The worker has to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds on a regular basis.
- Experience in manufacturing, or a combination of education and experience, is required for this position. A four-year college or university degree in chemistry is required.