Full-Time Lead Carpenter – Tuesday to Saturday Shift – Al Manqaf
The Lead Carpenter is responsible for organizing trade contractors, supervising carpentry workers, completing needed paperwork and paper trails, and representing the Company in attaining construction site quality, cleanliness, and customer satisfaction..
Job Title : Lead Carpenter – Tuesday to Saturday Shift
Location : Al Manqaf, Al Aḩmadī, Kuwait
Salary : $ 23.68 per hour.
Company : Pride International Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Architectural, structural, MEP, and/or sketch drawings and plans must be read and understood. Verify the correctness of field measurements and the building’s structural integrity; notify the supervisor of any differences.
- Serve as the company’s worksite representative, ultimately accountable for the project’s quality, safety, budget, and timeliness.
- Set up the pre-event and support fabrication and facility needs in accordance with the instructions provided by the Facilities Engineer and Lead Carpenter. Develop and keep the loyalty of your customers.
- Work closely with subcontractors to ensure that each project is executed to the best industry standards, on time, and within budget.
- Work effectively with the designated Project Manager by keeping them informed of progress, discoveries, inconsistencies, and any potential conditions or delays that may influence the project’s budget and/or schedule.
- Because the layout will have an impact on your career long after the assignment is over, it is critical that you pay attention to it and execute it appropriately.
- This position is responsible for laying out all aspects of skilled carpentry work, as described in the series overview; leading, instructing, and working with a small group or crew of Carpenters and other assistants; making sure safety rules are followed; choosing and preparing job lists of materials; keeping stock materials in the warehouse; inspecting carpentry work to make sure it meets quality requirements and specifications; and keeping a safe work environment.
- Make it a priority to provide the highest possible level of customer service to all of your site’s visitors, users, and internal partners. Participate in and, on occasion, lead meetings and training sessions pertaining to the services provided to visitors.
- Utilize diverse materials and distinct goods for varied construction purposes (wood framing, metal framing, CDX-walnut veneer, drywall, fiberglass, etc.).
- It can be used with things like wood, plastic, fiberglass, and drywall. Sets up work by measuring materials or distances with a square, measuring tape, or ruler.
- The ability to manage projects or sections of projects, with at least five years of experience working as a staff carpenter. Possession of the capacity to oversee and coordinate the work of third-party vendors and subcontractors.
- Journeyman carpentry with at least one year’s experience and the ability to coordinate projects. Carpentry procedures, materials, tools, and equipment are well-understood.
- Knowledge of the most effective methods of supervising and managing employees is essential. The ability to accurately estimate the cost of a job, as well as the supplies and materials necessary; develop a list of materials; ensure that work is done in order; maintain records; and prepare more complex reports are among the abilities required.
- This profession requires a high school graduation or GED, as well as a credential from a recognized trade school or equivalent training. There are several activities that demand a person who can lift 90 pounds or more, including climbing ladders, scaffolding, and crawling into tight locations.
- In the event of severe weather, the ability to operate outside is a must. To be eligible for insurance, a driver must have a valid driver’s license and meet the underwriting standards of the insurance provider. Must pass a drug test before starting work.