Part-Time Lead Audit Manager – Lemery
We are looking for an audit manager to assist us in coordinating and overseeing our internal auditing initiatives. The audit manager’s responsibilities include making policy suggestions, overseeing subordinate auditors, and tracking results. To be a successful audit manager, you must have strong analytical ability, excellent communication skills, and a deep awareness of auditing disciplines. Finally, an effective audit manager should have auditing experience in addition to strong leadership and organizational skills.
Job Title : Lead Audit Manager
Location : Lemery, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.07 per hour.
Company : Sonic Automotive Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Assessing engagement risks, determining which approaches to utilize to achieve a desired level of assurance, and interpreting data all require the ability to think independently.
- At the Bank, he specializes in BSA/AML and sanctions-related compliance issues.
- Coordination and development of internal auditing processes
- Any important findings or problems regarding accounting standards or the presentation of financial statements are immediately relayed to the Senior Manager or Partner.
- Contribute to the writing of the monthly report that updates the Supervisory Committee on the goings-on in the department. In the absence of the Internal Auditor, this person reports to the Supervisory Committee. Follow up with upper management and keep them informed of audit results. Help out with certain duties as required.
- Acquire knowledge of commercial lending criteria by taking part in the company’s training sessions.
- The applicant should have at least two years of industry experience and be able to explain why he left his previous employer.
- It is advantageous for the applicant to have utilized auditing and control concepts in a previous position.
- Spreadsheet, word processing, email, and accounting software skills are required.
- It is necessary to analyze all regulatory, operational, and financial aspects of the TRID Act.
- Expertise in the rules and regulations of the financial sector.
- Conduct regular performance reviews of yourself and your team, and adjust your approach as needed.
- Furthermore, you should be good at coaching and counseling and have excellent verbal and writing communication abilities.
- Generate ledger tables and post transactions to the correct ledgers.
- Creating lasting bonds with clients, which increases sales and boosts the company’s image.