Full-Time Lead Assistant Branch Manager – Lodhran
As the branch’s on-site manager, the Assistant Branch Manager will oversee daily operations and carry out any other tasks delegated by the Regional Manager. In terms of customer service, safety, and profitability, this job will make sure the branch reaches or surpasses our objectives. The assistant branch manager is responsible for upholding and promoting a culture that values people and customers and, above all, gives teams the freedom to create long-term, profitable development.
Job Title : Lead Assistant Branch Manager
Location : Lodhran, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 31.25 per hour.
Company : E.W. Scripps Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Discovers problems unique to a certain area and seeks for solutions tailored to those problems. Problems like overcharging, poor quality products, and shipment delays are just some of the things we investigate when customers complain. Resources are adjusted such that they are just right. Routine and ad hoc reporting will be used to examine inventory inconsistencies, and you’ll be expected to teach and discipline branch staff as needed to correct the problem, as well as adopt other solutions. controls and approves of credit notes.
- Processing and distributing consumer and equity loans depend on gathering and submitting member documents to underwriters and checking up with members to make sure they have completed the necessary paperwork. If an audit is to be carried out, it may be important to stay in touch with members after the formal closure date.
- Acts as the Branch Manager’s replacement on a day-to-day basis. Coordinates the branch’s purchasing, inventory management, shipping and receiving, warehousing, and sales in compliance with established company policy and practice.
- Assists the Branch Manager in all personnel-related human resources operations, such as selection, recruiting, and the development of yearly performance objectives and assessment feedback. Helps with training and coaching in areas such as bank products, sales, and customer service.
- Oversees the planning and execution of trade show and industry event exhibits, special events, and follow-up lead generating efforts. The training plan for the position must be finished, seminars and workshops must be attended, and appropriate papers and periodicals must be read in order to achieve this goal.
- When opening, updating, or cancelling an account, accurately complete the required documentation and data entry. The following tasks must be completed: account maintenance, member onboarding, data entry for consumer loan applications, consumer loan financing, and any additional tasks that may have been allocated. Trusts, business checking and savings accounts, and home equity loans are other options.
- Maintains an in-depth familiarity with the assigned geographic territory in terms of production sources, competitor activity, and economic and demographic peculiarities; designs programmed to promote new products; repositions existing products; and integrates diverse corporate philosophies in support of the branch’s overall marketing and Underwriting efforts.
- Guarantees that team members or branch team members have access to pertinent corporate resources, such as company goals and plans, leadership principles, sales techniques, and negotiation expertise. assigns team members or branch team members to particular tasks.
- SIS is in the business of promoting and marketing its products and services to existing customers as well as prospective new customers. In addition to this, it offers cross-training to its staff members, with the goal of assisting them in becoming more skilled in a variety of domains, including compliance, sales, and customer service.
- Performs clerical or sales-related duties, such as working a front-of-house register or an office. Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely billing of all sales orders. Staff scheduling, budget analysis, interviewing candidates, and making hiring recommendations to the management are all part of the job. Employees are put through training. Formulates strategies, allocates resources, and oversees projects. Takes care of issues brought up by customers and tries to fix them.
- One could be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds if one is physically fit enough to do so. have the stamina to stay seated or standing for a whole hour. To some extent, a graduate education can eliminate the necessity for a 10-key calculator or for low-lying squatting, although this is not always the case.
- An undergraduate degree of four years in business, economics, accounting, or a related field It’s crucial to have excellent verbal, presentational, and interpersonal communication skills. To think independently, handle problems in a productive manner, and cooperate well with others, you must exhibit leadership and high integrity. A candidate can satisfy all of these requirements without a formal degree by submitting a portfolio of work that displays their skills, knowledge, and experience.
- A retail banking environment with one to two years of supervisory management experience is necessary, ideally in the position of assistant branch manager. In addition, the incumbent must be able to operate independently and multitask in a hectic setting. Those who have been with the bank for a while must have a track record of strong sales, customer service, and any relevant management triumphs.
- Expertise in risk management, retail compliance controls, and branch operations and procedures. Expert understanding of risk management, as well as expert knowledge of branch operations and procedures. Capable of adapting, flexing, and performing energetically in a workplace with continuously altering objectives and duties.
- Exudes a sense of self-assurance when speaking with customers to present solutions and share product knowledge; is detail-oriented; is able to juggle multiple tasks at once; possesses strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; and is able to adapt the features and benefits of solutions to the varying financial needs of a wide range of customers.