Full-Time Lead Accounting Clerk – Muri
We are searching for an impartial accounting clerk who has a strong analytical and problem-solving background in bookkeeping and accounts payable. You must have excellent time management and organizational skills, as well as the ability to operate both alone and as part of a team. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to perform effectively under pressure in a fast-moving atmosphere, are also critical. Your primary responsibility as an accounting clerk is to process all invoices that have been received for payment and to ensure that all creditors have been paid in a timely way. Accounting payable records must be compiled and maintained in addition to any necessary clerical and administrative assistance.
Job Title : Lead Accounting Clerk
Location : Muri, Taraba, Nigeria
Salary : $ 39.6 per hour.
Company : Ross Stores Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Fill out several forms, including those for checks, invoices, and other financial data. Aid senior accounting staff members with their accounting responsibilities.
- Perform duties such as journal entry creation and transaction reconciliation for the controller and executive employees. Maintain accurate records of all business transactions. Incorporate the daily labor data into the general ledger system of the organization.
- Financial transactions are monitored. The management and posting of invoices and payments is done. Monitoring employee pay and generating standard reports on all financial transactions This role requires all of this.
- Close the books in a timely basis, while providing accurate and timely reporting. Inquire into any discrepancies in monthly financial accounts before distributing them.
- Assist in the drafting of plan participant communications for education and compliance. Role may encompass all Payroll Function responsibilities as necessary by the managing director.
- Keep track of activities related to deposits, such as making Excel workbooks, C/M postings, and G/L postings. Pay the bills and get the information you need, Give information about biweekly plan contributions to a third party who keeps records.
- Working under time limits, setting priorities, and multitasking are all strengths. It is crucial to have the capacity to work as a team.
- Keep an eye out for any shifts in the usual patterns of A/P bills, such as changes in the billing address, the location of the payment, the amount charged for services, the cost of shipping, and any other costs. Monitor A/P bills for pricing inconsistencies as stated by the vendor.
- In a workplace with frequent interruptions, keep your productivity and attention to detail high. Responds to inquiries from the general public concerning the agency’s services. Carries out a range of administrative and clerical tasks as needed.
- Perform a wide range of clerical duties such as answering phone calls and emails, sorting mail, and maintaining file cabinets in a professional manner. There must be daily reconciliations of all financial transactions, including cash, checks, and credit card payments.
- Because you’ll be working with such private and sensitive material, it’s imperative that you have strong organizational and analytical abilities for this position.
- It’s critical to be able to communicate effectively with suppliers, customers, and colleagues by phone or email. For success, you’ll need a tolerance for frequent change in the workplace.
- Data entry and basic office skills are required for this position (filing, copying, and scanning). This includes access to all of the features of Microsoft’s Office 365 suite of applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multitask, manage priorities, and operate under pressure Financial, payroll, accounts payable, buying, and computational, organizational, and analytical abilities are required.
- Provide top-notch customer support for problems relating to payment reconciliation and third-party financing to internal and external clients.