Full-Time Landscape Architect / Designer – Al-Jīzah
It is your main obligation to provide the department with competent advise.. You’ll also help with the review of municipal projects, such as the Landscape and Irrigation Plans and specifications that go along with them. It is your responsibility to conduct site inspections and supervise construction in order to ensure that it satisfies City standards. This person’s responsibilities include developing and researching improvements to the landscape code, working with other departments both within and outside the company, and coming up with new ideas for design solutions.
Job Title : Landscape Architect / Designer
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 50.72 per hour.
Company : DHM Design
Job Type : Full-Time
- There are a variety of tasks that the landscape architect assists with for the department, including construction administration and inspections as well as field investigations to gather information for design and/or facilities work, facility/site condition evaluation and inspection, and ADA compliance assessments.
- Investigations in the field should be carried out and recorded in order to analyze current circumstances, check existing reports and data, take inventory of existing landscaping and improvement projects, collect field measurements, and identify development restrictions and possibilities.
- Create a design that meets regulatory criteria while adding value for the customer and being sustainable and resilient.
- On-site grading, landscape retention or removal, and preservation zones are all criteria for hillside overlay sites.
- Prior to issuing a Certificate of Occupancy or releasing any financial assurance funds, do on-site landscape inspections to verify that the approved final landscape and irrigation plans are being implemented.
- Individuals, community organizations, department agencies, and public officials make requests, suggestions, complaints, and proposals for design work at County park facilities. Requests, recommendations, complaints, and proposals are also accepted from the public.
- Prepares performance requirements, calculates budgets, supervises and organizes work of consultants, analyses performance and work output, and approves progress payments.
- Community engagement sessions, public meetings, or internal meetings for park initiatives are coordinated and led by the Parks and Recreation department, board offices, community organizations, or other stakeholders.
- Verification of compliance with zoning code criteria of all final landscape and irrigation plan assessments via collaboration between planning staff and other departments
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX skills are necessary, as well as the ability and initiative to generate new and aesthetically acceptable design solutions.
- Landscape architecture design and construction methods based on modern technology, design ideas, and engineering principles.
- BSc in Landscape Architecture or a closely related discipline from a recognized institution or university. Experience as a Landscape Architect: 5 years; 1 year at a governmental agency The college degree requirement may be waived if you have relevant work
- Skills in multitasking, as well as the capacity to self-manage schedules in accordance with project management objectives or milestones, are essential in this role.
- The ability to develop and execute landscape projects using plants, soil, construction materials and other aspects.
- Plans, specifications, estimates, bid packages and other contract documentation for assigned construction projects.