Full-Time Laboratory Technologist – Sutton Place – Shravanabelagola
We’re looking for a Lab Technician. The Lab Technician offers in-depth technical knowledge of laboratory operations. Conducts chemical, biochemical, and bacteriological sampling and testing. Maintains professional licensure/certifications while keeping current regulatory and testing technique advancements in mind.
Job Title : Laboratory Technologist – Sutton Place
Location : Shravanabelagola, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 23.69 per hour.
Company : Lincoln Diagnostics, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is essential to sustain a safety-conscious work culture and adhere to established protocols at all times in order to safeguard oneself, one’s colleagues, the environment, and the wider community.
- Blend and evaluate products for batch changes, root cause investigations, or new product assessments. Current analytical testing techniques for raw, processed and finished materials.
- Assists in the training and orientation of new workers, students, and residents by following specified competence and workstation operating criteria. Monitors and maintains supplies for the tasks for which the role is accountable; employs cost-effective materials and reagents.
- The lab work queue must be monitored to ensure timely product delivery, and knowledge of the Lab Scope and all applicable lab papers and procedures must be maintained.
- Chromatography column packing, cycle studies, stability studies and material development may be added to the list of duties (HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE).
- The procedure for collecting, weighing, and lighting test samples, as well as reporting on the results Participate in the laboratory’s day-to-day operations.
- Core technician activities include buffer preparation, equipment maintenance, lab upkeep, inventory of common items, and cooperation with other technicians.
- Additional responsibilities include cleaning and fixing lab equipment, and working well both alone and in a group setting.
- In official or informal settings, makes suggestions on ways to enhance the assessment and presentation of results.
- Complex testing is only done under the guidance of a technologist or with the findings verified by a supervisor or manager. Recognizes essential, abnormal, and unsatisfactory test results and follows criteria.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, as is study in chemistry or bacteriology totaling at least twelve semester units. One year of laboratory experience
- Accuracy in reading two and three-syllable words and the ability to distinguish between word sequences and numerical sequences. The capacity to write and speak in simple terms.
- As well as being able to add and subtract two-digit integers, you should also be able to multiply by tens and hundreds and divide by one-hundredth. Use of American weight, volume, and distance measurements in these operations.
- Hands are often used to touch, handle, or feel items, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; communicate or listen; and taste or smell. Typically, the employee is asked to stand, walk, and sit. The employee must lift and/or move up to 25 pounds on a daily basis.
- Manufacturing experience or a mix of education and experience is essential. Chemistry majors must have completed four years of college or university.