Part-Time Junior Registered Nurse – Kabba
Providing nursing care to our patients is the main responsibility of a Registered Nurse (RN). Please apply if you are a person of compassion, friendliness, and energy interested in working for a rapidly expanding organization.
Job Title : Junior Registered Nurse
Location : Kabba, Kogi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 38.69 per hour.
Company : 3Com Corp
Job Type : Part-Time
- Correctly predicts patient care requirements. Timely communicates patient status changes to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
- At the beginning of each shift, they tell their subordinates how the residents are doing and what they expect or need for that shift. During and at the end of each shift, they get a report on how the residents are doing from their subordinates.
- Ensures that the quality of service is maintained by providing new licensed personnel with accurate and up-to-date information. Regular pain assessments, admission exams, and so on.
- Optimizes patient safety and decreases medical/health care mistakes in all parts of care; records and communicates efficiently.
- Refines care plans based on comments and ideas from residents, and monitors patients’ progress. Coordinate the activities of other members of the healthcare team to assess, design, execute, and monitor resident care plans in order to improve the quality of life for patients. Consults.
- Maintains and enhances professional and clinical competence.. Completes yearly competence and education requirements within set limitations and deadlines. Attends staff meetings, patient care meetings, educational in-services, and other professional events. Maintains an understanding of the rules and processes in place and the requirements for performance.
- Provides direct nursing care within hospital and unit regulations, procedures, and guidelines. Throughout nursing, uses evidence-based care standards. Makes judgments using facts, disease/surgery knowledge, care needed, and excellent judgment.
- Evaluates a group’s nursing needs. Patient advocate Individualizes patient and family-focused treatment during the patient’s stay and analyzes efficacy.
- Aware of the dangers of financial and other forms of exploitation of the elderly, and actively works to protect them; notifies the proper authorities in accordance with state legislation.
- Maintains responsibility for patient care activities by delegating them to the relevant staff members. Step-by-step guidance for other members of the healthcare team is provided.
- Verbal and written proficiency in English, including the ability to interact with a wide range of people at all levels of the organization. Those with prior supervisory experience will be given preference.
- A nursing associate’s degree is necessary; a bachelor’s degree is desirable. A year of acute care nursing experience is needed, or the equivalent. Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and a current RN license
- Check the documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations of home health patients to find out what their physical, psychological, social, and environmental needs are.
- A thorough knowledge of nursing care approaches and practices a broad knowledge of emergency medicine Understanding and compliance with health and safety standards and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.)
- Ability to effectively explain information and respond to questions from department executives, customers (patients, family members, physicians, and the general public). Ability to write reports on nursing operations and keep track of patient development.