27 May 2023
Full-Time Junior Media Buyer M/F/D – Bokod
Building, launching, optimizing, and reporting on digital media campaigns across numerous DSPs, search, social, and direct are the responsibilities of the media buyer. Additionally, this person will give internal teams and important stakeholders actionable marketing insights. For the duration of the digital media purchasing lifecycle, digital media buyers and strategists collaborate closely with clients and publishers to provide great service. An advantage is having experience with offline channels.
Job Title : Junior Media Buyer M/F/D
Location : Bokod, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.72 per hour.
Company : Initiative
Job Type : Full-Time
- maintains regular communication with the supervisor regarding the status of open accounts and quickly reports any issues that may arise.
- Ensures strict adherence to client budgets while meeting client objectives.
- Ads on Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other platforms are under your purview to create, oversee, and improve.
- creates a network of media contacts and maintains constant communication with them.
- Coordinates with Ad Operations to set up and roll out campaign tracking in full before launching an ad.
- Helps inform the creation of all reporting dashboards and is integral in pulling insights and key performance for all client reporting meetings.
- You need to seize the reins and work with the rest of the financial team to tackle the media billing issues.
- maintains a watchful eye on everything that is put out in the public domain, and is responsible for monitoring results and reporting on progress after the fact.
- Designs optimal purchasing strategies including budget, forecasts, account segmentation, bid management, target accomplishment, and vendor contracts.
- Keeps up to date on all media trends and opportunities.
- Possess the verbal and nonverbal communication skills necessary to work effectively with other team members, outside media representatives, and current clients.
- ability to collaborate effectively with several departments and teams inside an organization; this includes project management, account management, and creative.
- A fast-paced environment calls for quick thinking and the ability to make judgments on the go.
- Expertise in digital media and the ability to speak the language of the ad tech business are required.
- The best deal can only be negotiated with in-depth understanding of online media data.