Part-Time Junior Graphic Designer – Doha
Competent Graphic Designer wanted by fast-growing organization. The ideal applicant has a strong aesthetic sensibility, pays close attention to detail, and can create striking images. The ability to create a visual identity from scratch (logo, brand guidelines, and everything) and see it through across several channels is vital. Possessing strong photographic and/or cinematic abilities is an asset. The person in this position will be responsible for creating and managing a variety of marketing materials, including TV and online ads, direct mail, branded merchandise, event signs, and email campaigns.
Job Title : Junior Graphic Designer
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 25.68 per hour.
Company : ABM Industries Incorporated
Job Type : Part-Time
- The Marketing and Communications Manager will approve all printed materials before they are sent out to be printed.
- The graphic designer must be capable of putting together various parts of a design, such as branding programs, according the art director’s specifications.
- The ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of quality in your work, as well as strong design sense and organizational savvy, are all pluses.
- Collaborate with other departments to design and create automated and manual email marketing campaigns, landing pages, banner ads, and social media photographs.
- The ideal candidate will be able to write informative pieces that may be used in traditional and digital advertising.
- Construct compelling content in tandem with the marketing group and upper management to back up talent engagement initiatives.
- Verify and enforce the accurate application of images and logos in all company publications. The Marketing & Communications Manager must review and approve all in-house visuals and any aesthetic deviations before they may be used.
- Select the tactics that will most effectively produce the required visual impacts, and propose approaches and channels for doing so.
- Experience managing large-scale projects and supervising designers for more than four years
- The successful candidate will have experience with desktop publishing and presentation support in addition to maintaining a variety of online content including webpages, blogs, social networking sites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics.
- Excel, Hyperion, and SAP experience and knowledge are highly desired.
- A BA in visual arts or communications is preferred. The requirement for a bachelor’s degree may be removed if the applicant has earned a Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from an accredited program, or if they have a high school diploma or its equivalent and at least ten (10) years of recent experience in the field.
- A familiarity with online collaboration platforms is required.
- Skills in obtaining concept approval by submitting rough layouts for approval, illustrating concepts through the design of final copy and art for production and printing, and obtaining concept approval through the submission of final copy and art.
- A thorough familiarity with both Macs and Adobe’s Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) is required.