Full-Time Junior Graphic & Brand Designer – Owerri
Please consider applying for the position of Junior Graphic Designer with us. This job serves as a stepping stone in the production chain, reporting directly to the Marketing Services Director, Brand Marketing Director, and Digital Content Manager.
Job Title : Junior Graphic & Brand Designer
Location : Owerri, Imo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 23.95 per hour.
Company : JONATHAN Y DESIGNS
Job Type : Full-Time
- learns about our partner firms’ policies as well as the brand’s guiding principles, imagery, elements, and overall identity.
- keeps up with industry journals, current with marketing and design trends, etc. to maintain technical expertise.
- Help us come up with creative methods to showcase our products and services to the general public and our affiliate clients.
- Creates beautiful and comprehensible presentations for our sales department using existing PowerPoint templates.
- Develops ideas for projects by sketching up a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and associated aesthetic ideals in light of the medium requirements. Makes modifications to layouts and text per feedback from key players.
- Maintaining the brand’s established conventions and styles while creating versions of printed materials, image-based communications, and digital assets for our website and social media channels.
- Ability to work well with others in a team setting as well as one-on-one with the Senior Graphic Designer, the VP of Marketing, and external agencies (when necessary).
- Collects data and resources from specified sources in order to complete assignments.
- Gets the okay to move on with concepts from senior graphic designers and the VP of marketing.
- Estimates work completion time accurately and works successfully within schedule and expense limits.
- Ability with Microsoft PowerPoint, WordPress, Squarespace, and 3D (Blender or other) is a bonus.
- adaptability and originality in the face of uncertainty.
- competent in the print production process using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator.
- solid interpersonal abilities and the capacity to function in a group setting.
- Focus on usability and the user experience, as well as an acute eye for design detail.