Part-Time Junior Graphic & Brand Designer – Offa
The Junior Graphic Designer will assist the Senior Graphic Designer in conceptualizing and executing innovative design solutions that will enhance the public’s and our partners’ perception of our products and services. The Junior Graphic Designer will display originality, proficiency with the latest industry applications, and professionalism in handling critique, budget, and deadlines.
Job Title : Junior Graphic & Brand Designer
Location : Offa, Kwara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 25.75 per hour.
Company : Realty Operations Group
Job Type : Part-Time
- Keeps to deadlines and budgets with ease because to accurate time estimates and careful planning.
- get acquainted with the logos, colors, fonts, and other elements that make up the brand identity of our joint venture partners.
- Prepares a rough layout of the project’s visuals and text using the target medium’s guidelines for spacing, margins, and font size and style. Stakeholder feedback is used to inform iterations of designs and copy.
- keeps up with industry journals, current design and marketing trends, etc. to keep technical knowledge current.
- Facilitates teamwork and works well alone and with the Senior Graphic Designer, the VP of Marketing, and external agencies (when necessary).
- contribution to the development of visually striking marketing materials and innovative methods of introducing our products and services to the public and our business partners.
- gathers information and resources from the right individuals in order to carry out a task.
- Maintaining the brand’s established conventions and styles, adapt content for print, email with images, and our website and social media platforms.
- Uses our preexisting PowerPoint templates to make engaging and understandable presentations for our business’s sales team.
- Provides rough layouts, schedules, and estimates to the Senior Graphic Designer and the VP of Marketing to get concept approval.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- It would be ideal if you have prior experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, WordPress, Squarespace, and 3D (Blender or other) software.
- flexibility and creativity to adjust to ever-changing circumstances and requirements.
- competent in the Adobe InDesign and Illustrator print production workflow.
- design that puts thought and care into every aspect of the user’s experience, with an emphasis on usability and ease of use.