Full-Time junior financial controller – Cairo
We are looking for a high-energy person that can see the big picture in a fast-paced business setting. The Financial Controller will report to the CFO and plans to become CFO within two years. The selected applicant will be an analytical problem solver with strong technical ability in financial and business domains.
Job Title : junior financial controller
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 39.79 per hour.
Company : Cardiovascular Research Foundation
Job Type : Full-Time
- All of these activities are necessary to ensure that a company adheres to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- It is your job to organize the daily, weekly, and monthly activities of your team members so that they can correctly record, classify, and control financial transactions.
- Maintains equipment inventories, evaluates new equipment and processes, establishes preventative maintenance standards, and negotiates service contracts to ensure appropriate operation.
- Internal and external rules and directives must be adhered to at all times, and accounting controls must be put in place and maintained to achieve this need.
- Special reports, financial results analysis, and the identification of potential problem areas are all handled by Property Management.
- Creates accounting systems for revenue recognition and expense accruals that are acceptable for the company’s asset management.
- Assist internal stakeholders and external tax experts in completing tax returns and sending quarterly tax payments on schedule and accurately. This should be done in accordance with the regulations of the local, state, and federal authorities.
- Conducts research and analytical investigations, producing reports that include profitability and return on investment assessments, cost analysis, and comparisons of financial and informational data to support findings and recommendations.
- v Performs in-depth evaluations and analyses of both the budget and the financial reports, in addition to producing and generating recommendations and adjustments to the financial plan, as well as producing and generating financial reports. It is the responsibility of the internal management as well as the parent business to receive information and results, and it is also the responsibility of the internal management to guarantee that they are shared and distributed.
- As required, study, plan, and execute Finance Department projects, such as software and system installation and departmental or firm-wide enhancements.
- Experience in accounting or a similar profession for at least five years, with at least one year spent in a managerial capacity. Graduate of an approved four-year college program with a major in accounting or experience that is equivalent.
- Proactive: A self-starter who is able to solve difficulties and do tasks without continual supervision. Continually pursues greater duties while seeking and responding to criticism.
- In addition to planning, monitoring, and reviewing work results, maintains financial staff performance via coaching, advice, and punishment.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in accounting, auditing, and finance necessary, with a proven understanding of accounting concepts and corporate taxes.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, ideally with an economics, accounting, or finance specialization. Candidates with a master’s degree or another professional certificate are given strong consideration (such as a CPA or CMA).