Full-Time Junior Financial Consultant – Udhampur
As part of the Inside Sales effort, the Financial Consultant is accountable for carrying out typical origination tasks and reaching overall production targets. A financial consultant’s main goal is to use Velocify to close business on leads given to them by the company (both refinance and purchase transactions). Velocify must be used to track and document all lead and origination activities.
Job Title : Junior Financial Consultant
Location : Udhampur, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Salary : $ 31.7 per hour.
Company : Magellan Health Services Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Pension plans, tax-deferred annuities, and other investment opportunities are discussed with members to help them preserve and increase their wealth.
- Focus on providing excellent service to customers from the very beginning of the origination process onward.
- In charge of satisfying members’ needs in terms of service, education, and information, as well as finances.
- Handle member requests for new services, account openings, account closures, loan applications, and upselling and cross-selling of all existing offerings.
- keeps up-to-date on the most recent processing methods, corporate policies, and investor/underwriting regulations.
- Develops and maintains strong relationship with Institutional Plan Sponsors.
- Consistently achieves the monthly and annual performance and productivity targets set by management.
- Verify that all of your origination channels are up to par with regards to quality and regulation.
- Provides tax and investment advice tailored to the individual client’s situation and goals.
- Responsible for interacting with retirement plan participants to complete transactions and fulfill service requests while providing exceptional customer service.
- Capacity to learn new things rapidly and share information effectively with coworkers and members.
- Ability to multitask, handle confidential information securely, and provide excellent customer service all at once.
- As a departmental affiliate, you’ll need to be proficient in Microsoft Office and all other internal systems.
- Experience as a teller for at least six months and expertise with platform operations are pluses, as is experience selling financial products and services to direct member contact for three to five years.
- Accuracy in numbers, procedural detail, processing and balancing negotiable instruments.