27 May 2023
Full-Time Junior CPA – Budaiya
A tax accounting practice needs a CPA. You’ll prepare, examine, and analyze financial reports for the CPA Firm and individual, corporate, and non-profit tax filings. The ideal applicant knows accounting, auditing, and budgeting processes and can monitor daily transactions and offer strategies to enhance the firm’s financial health. This job requires employment experience, an accounting degree, and a CPA. You’ll ensure legal compliance and accounting correctness in our company’s financial operations.
Job Title : Junior CPA
Location : Budaiya, Budaiya, Bahrain
Salary : $ 28.06 per hour.
Company : New York Times Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collaborate with your teammates to accomplish common objectives. Organize and maintain financial records, both digital and analog. Research and arrange for income tax with your coworkers.
- Reconcile and update financial documents as required (digital and physical), Analyze transactions and create reports. Regular and thorough audits are necessary to assure the correctness of financial documentation, expenditures and investments.
- Having substantial government sector leadership experience and taking on major responsibility for maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Client interviews on tax matters Request, acquire and prepare any relevant papers, Maintain very well-organized and current client files.
- The ability to manage many audit or consultancy assignments simultaneously is essential. Observe and offer feedback to team members at various levels, as well as evaluate their progress.
- Examine accounting staff’s payrolls, payroll tax returns, and sales tax returns. Prepare annual financial statements, Prepare income tax returns based on accounting data provided by customers.
- Ability to apply corporate rules pertaining to engagement risk and draw the conclusion that engagement files follow specified quality control criteria.
- Forecasting sales and examining profit margins Control ledger reconciliation, control payables and receivables, Take part in the budgeting process.
- Work at a high level with both current and potential customers, getting to know their needs and always seeking for new prospects, Learn about and abide by our taxation and workflow procedures. Find the source of any problems or difficulties and fix them.
- Responsibilities include overseeing and completing administrative duties, as well as guiding the company’s management team.
- Keep abreast with market developments and legal changes. This CPA job demands management expertise or the ambition to develop management skills.
- Candidates having a valid Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license are preferred, and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting or taxation is essential for serious consideration.
- Having a CPA license and completing the requisite CPEs, as well as outstanding communication and cooperation skills are essential.
- Participate in lunches/functions with other industry experts to expand your personal network. Instill confidence and trust in your clientele. Be able to communicate with superiors and subordinates in a succinct and articulate manner.
- With others, have an upbeat attitude. Our clients’ business and industry knowledge, as well as our prior public accounting expertise, are important advantages in our service.