27 May 2023
Full-Time Junior Bookkeeper – Al Farwānīyah
The bookkeeper will assist us in managing our financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate records of accounts payable and receivable, payroll, daily financial entries, and reconciliations in a fast-paced organization. The selected employee will rigorously perform daily accounting activities such as general ledger entries, monthly financial reporting, and payment and adjustment recording.
Job Title : Junior Bookkeeper
Location : Al Farwānīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 24.67 per hour.
Company : Georgia-Pacific Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Uploading statements into the subsidiary platform is part of the data input for commissions on direct bill orders.
- Capability to transmit information clearly and effectively to internal audiences and client groups.
- Guiding and supporting the Controller’s leadership of the accounting and bookkeeping operations.
- Worked in the field of accounting, this person is responsible for preparing written communications and reports; maintaining files; keeping logs; keeping activity books; coding instructions; or automated databases.
- Verifies and uploads data on company transactions within a division, such as cash received and paid out, and thoroughly audits the accompanying paperwork.
- Gathering support, keeping an eye on the bid process, assisting management with the appraisal of scope of work and specifications, and ensuring appropriate property upkeep are all part of the capital planning process.
- Enables managers and team members to provide outcomes of a high standard in terms of performance, goal attainment, and product quality.
- For new systems or programs, or for upgrades to current systems or programs, technical support is provided.
- Processing receivables, guaranteeing timely and accurate charge entries, and creating deposits fall under this responsibility.
- Financial and accounting transactions should be recorded in various financial information systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities, particularly when dealing with people from technical and financial backgrounds.
- One year of expertise in the processing of financial transactions in areas like accounting, payroll, taxes, and audits.
- Self-starter with an eye for detail, the capacity to set priorities, and the capacity to multitask.
- Requires a strong sense of responsibility, dependability, adaptability, and teamwork, as well as the will to take on new challenges.
- Possessing a bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, business administration, economics, finance, management, computer information systems, or a similar profession.