Full-Time Jr. Security Guard – Al-Jīzah
We are looking for a Security Guard that can observe and assess security concerns in a composed and expert manner. Successful candidates like interacting with the public and are committed to the security and wellbeing of others. Inspecting the physical security of the workplace, providing a secure and enjoyable experience for every customer, responding to and reporting emergency situations are among the primary job duties.
Job Title : Jr. Security Guard
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 33.1 per hour.
Company : Home Depot Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- The detection and reporting of anomalies, such as but not limited to out-of-policy occurrences (e.g. physical security breaches, facility and safety problems, or emergency conditions), helps prevent loss and harm.
- Interact with personnel and patients in a professional way at all times, report any suspicious activity, and watch the parking lot.
- Responsible for managing traffic flow during emergencies such as fire drills, as well as maintaining accurate log books.
- If you have any information on a police officer, including any crimes they may have committed, you should disclose it to the security director by email.
- Ensure that all employees and customers are treated with dignity and respect in a welcoming and inclusive workplace.
- It takes a certain level of ambiguity tolerance, outstanding judgment, objectivity, dependability, and professionalism to handle problems as they emerge.
- When leaving your place of duty for a personal reason, you must notify the security base (15 minutes maximum).
- While wearing the proper safety clothes and equipment, walk or drive around the assigned area checking the buildings and grounds.
- Coordination of emergency response is provided by monitoring phones, a central radio, CCTVs, fire alarms, and security devices. During an emergency, deploy guards or contact the appropriate personnel to fulfill the Crisis Management Plan by obtaining medical, maintenance, and other assistance.
- Regularly patrols the designated property, including the parking lot and fence, to dissuade intruders.
- Participation in a drug test and background check as part of the pre-employment process is mandatory.
- This job requires excellent vision, hearing, speaking, and writing skills, both with and without accommodations. It’s not uncommon to have to bend over, crouch, kneel, squat, or crawl to get things done. Stairs, inclines, and uneven terrain require extensive periods of sitting, standing, and walking. It’s possible that you’ll have to lift as much as 25 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- You’ll need to be able to communicate effectively with the company’s drivers, customers, and any other stakeholders. As a professional, you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels, both inside and outside of your company.
- These individuals are physically capable of sitting for long periods, standing or walking on their feet and lifting up to 40 pounds on an irregular basis.
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have previous expertise in physical security (military, law enforcement, etc.)