27 May 2023
Full-Time Jr. Lifeguard – Ikirun
The lifeguard’s primary responsibilities in the pool area are guest relations and security. Those looking for a role in which they can make guests feel at ease, look no further. Since this is a high-ranking position, it is expected that all interactions with guests and coworkers will take place in English. For enrollment in this program, you must have completed high school or obtained a GED.
Job Title : Jr. Lifeguard
Location : Ikirun, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 34.13 per hour.
Company : Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Delivers first-rate support by responding to members’ and guests’ questions and requests for assistance with a smile, providing relevant information about the department, and solving problems efficiently.
- To get ready for the summer, you should clean the pool, decks, chairs, and lifeguard equipment, as well as the bathhouse, fence, and flower beds.
- Ability to read, write, interpret, and communicate in English to a level appropriate for the position; experience assisting with the upkeep of various accident reports a plus.
- Adheres to and enforces all Club safety rules and regulations for pool use by members and guests.
- Assume control of the pool area, the snack bar, the bathrooms, and the sinks.
- Besides their primary role of acting as a lifesaver, they also do other duties like as educating the public on how to stay safe around water and preventing accidents.
- Guarantees that all policies, rules, and laws are followed, as well as all safe work practices and procedures pertaining to the pool.
- Ensures that all policies, rules, and laws are followed, as well as all safe working practices and procedures relating to the pool.
- To assist the club’s aquatic program by teaching members to swim, supervising group swims, and performing other related duties as needed.
- This individual is responsible for all aspects of crop management and sales, including but not limited to yearly thin and harvest scheduling, road and access right layout, and any other chores that may arise.
- Establishing and keeping up positive rapport with coworkers, other departments, and the public at large are essential duties.
- You need a diploma or GED to apply for this position.
- Previous work with disabled children and adults is necessary for this position.
- The American Red Cross now mandates CPR, lifeguarding, and community first aid training for all professional rescuers.
- Three months’ worth of lifeguarding experience is preferred.