This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Part-Time IT Enterprise Solutions Architect – Budaiya
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team of Solution Architects. Work is done in coordination with other departments to provide assistance for customers as part of the Solution Architect position. With the help of the whole application architecture and development lifecycle, you’ll be able to transform business requirements into working software systems and services.
Job Title : IT Enterprise Solutions Architect
Location : Budaiya, Budaiya, Bahrain
Salary : $ 75.12 per hour.
Company : Recruit Prefessional Services
Job Type : Part-Time
- Capturing large amounts of data at a reasonable cost, while ensuring the quality of the data is maintained. Assist in the creation and promotion of value propositions in order to aid in the development of capture strategies.
- With the help of a team of researchers, data scientists, and data engineers, you can work on hard R&D projects from the design and development stage all the way to the final evaluation stage.
- Create and deploy unique solutions to meet the technological needs of your customers. Plan and conduct independent research as well as collaborate with individuals within and outside of enterprises.
- White papers, proposals, and briefings are going to be crafted in order to illustrate the level of thought leadership possessed by the company, in addition to providing support for a variety of marketing and business development initiatives that include direct interaction with customers.
- Meets the IT needs of the client for architecture, such as the creation of specialized solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems, and external interfaces for these systems.
- Provide conceptual and logical product solution specs to help business, corporate and application architects come up with conceptual and logical product solution specifications.
- Themes relevant to significant machine-learning or artificial concerns should be created, and funding for future research efforts should be acquired via partnership with potential sponsors (customers or internal champions).
- YOUR duties included doing business analysis and designing solutions while addressing both functional and technical requirements, as well as choosing software.
- It is up to architects to meet the cross-functional architectural requirements in line with the solution and program increment plans and in support of the product vision.
- Complies with client IT requirements for architecture, including development of specialized solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems, and external interfaces for these systems.
- I.T. experience of 10 years or more, with 5 years in software development or application design and 5 years in solution architecture. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field, or comparable education and/or work experience HS diploma or GED needed
- Knowledge of data modeling, data engineering, feature engineering, model lifecycle management, and cloud architecture. supervised and unsupervised deep learning techniques like convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, and gated recurrent unit; data analysis, modeling, and visualization packages like TensorFlow, Kera, Pytorch, Caffe, and Theano; and Python analytics.
- Experience driving technical planning and solutions for a software portfolio, such as writing or managing the development of software designs, managing vendor evaluations, and justifying technical recommendations.
- An ability to construct a wide range of solutions, including new system builds, legacy improvements and build-versus-buy analysis, is required for this position.
- A bachelor’s degree and 12-15 years of relevant work experience, or a master’s degree and 10-13 years of relevant work experience, is necessary for this post. Industry certifications will enhance the expertise of those who have worked in the field for many years.