Full-Time Investment Banking Analyst, FIG – Khayţān
When you work as an investment analyst, you have the unique opportunity to put your passion for sports and entertainment to good use. You’ll be responsible for helping the Investment team manage and set prices for live event ticket inventory received through the company’s various partnerships. To understand the impact of external factors on secondary market trends, you will be required to keep a close eye on the sports and entertainment industries. You will be analyzing these tendencies and the associated sales data to determine how best to price tickets, minimize risk for our company, and maximize profits. You can assist our company expand by being on the lookout for viable options that will make our market more dynamic, liquid, and successful. This will require the agility to adapt quickly to the ever-changing conditions of the live market, independent of time, place, or other external factors. Just think about the biggest performers in the world announcing their last tour or the best team in the world making it to the finals of their sport. It would be up to you to predict sales and stock up on goods to sell in our marketplace, providing customers with a wide selection.
Job Title : Investment Banking Analyst, FIG
Location : Khayţān, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 32.23 per hour.
Company : WhiteCap
Job Type : Full-Time
- minimizes loss and optimizes gain on investments in individual assets by leveraging the company’s many strategic alliances.
- Connects buyer with seller by ensuring our listings are maximally exposed and 100% accurate.
- Enhance our strategies, procedures, or tools to help achieve company objectives and boost productivity throughout the organization.
- uses market data to generate actionable insights and potential opportunities for pricing optimization.
- Learn the ins and outs of ticket exchanges and see how you can contribute to giving our customers the best possible experiences.
- Providing the company with information on the supply side and helping to predict the demand side is vital for understanding the market.
- Understand the reasoning behind our department’s pricing theory and methods.
- It improves business development and market liquidity by taking advantage of promising investment opportunities.
- Participate in team calendar activities to build a foundation of knowledge about departmental processes.
- Organize data and assist investment managers with short-term pricing assignments.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience constructing diverse portfolios in any asset class or skill-based game with a detailed account of hedging against risk and identifying asymmetrical upside (preferred).
- Screen-trading financial instruments or actively capitalizing on market inefficiencies, together with a proven track record of spotting trends and mitigating risk.
- Adaptable schedule expecting to work outside of typical business hours to meet the demands of our industry.
- Capacity to manipulate and analyze large datasets in Excel or Google Sheets, evaluate market trends, and factor in external variables in order to give optimal results.