Full-Time Investment Banker – F/T – P/T – Asyūṭ
We need a skilled Investment Banker. This individual has exceptional transaction execution, marketing, and networking abilities. The applicant will be able to generate opportunities, manage a deal team to wins, and close deals. This role is on the path to Managing Director and involves new business growth, lead creation, and relationship management.
Job Title : Investment Banker – F/T – P/T
Location : Asyūṭ, Asyūṭ, Egypt
Salary : $ 38.39 per hour.
Company : Amerada Hess Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- You should begin debt transactions by supplying banks with information on what investors want and how the market is going. Work with the debt sales team to increase revenues while minimizing risks in underwritten deals, if at all feasible.
- Learn about how capital market solutions may be customised to fit the specific demands of each client and the changing market circumstances. Provide assistance in the formulation and implementation of investment banking agreements, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advice and debt and equity transactions.
- Performed in-depth value analyses using a variety of valuation approaches, such as discounted cash flows, leveraged acquisitions and transactional comparators.
- Being able to set priorities while simultaneously working on many high-priority initiatives under the guidance of Associates and other senior bankers is critical. Effectively convey project status and importance to deal team members..
- Maintain a positive business culture focused on offering world-class customer service, Perform market research on both publicly traded and privately owned companies.
- Make financial models for companies so you can track their performance and credit patterns to give advice and raise money. Pay attention to the details and be disciplined enough to check your work to make sure it is error-free and structured correctly.
- Collaborate closely with senior bankers and client management teams on mergers & acquisition consulting services, capital creation, and other strategic advisory activities. Assist in the creation of qualitative and quantitative evaluations, as well as presentation materials.
- Presentation materials for use in client meetings and internal transaction approvals on issues such as strategic options, capital markets activity, and general business finance.
- Be skilled in accounting, capital markets, and corporate finance to enable transactions per policy.
- Recruiting investors, collecting feedback from the sale, and informing the issuer, among other obligations, are all part of the debt mandate syndicate process management. Ccreate new mandates through building connections with investors (e.g. reverse inquiry)
- Well-organized, pays close attention to details, and can handle multiple projects at once, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word experts, Clients need strong communication skills and a professional presence.
- It would be beneficial to have experience working in an emerging market loan syndicate or a comparable profession together with a master’s degree in business administration if you are applying for a job in this field but just have a bachelor’s degree.
- In order to succeed, candidates must be self-motivated and willing to put in lengthy shifts. Analytical and mathematical skills are necessary. Knowledge of the financial markets is expected.
- Even when speaking to clients or executives, she has an excellent command of the English language. Creative problem solvers who can uncover cross-product opportunities to meet the needs of customers.
- If you have at least two years of experience in investment banking, credit risk, or a closely related subject, you should apply. Ability to synthesize and analyze massive volumes of data to come up with new solutions for clients.