Full-Time Investment Banker – AM Shifts – Gyalsing
You’ll work with skilled experts at one of the world’s premier investment banks. The Investment Banker will analyze and recommend client capital structure options. They’ll coordinate deals across internal and external departments, including coverage, credit, legal, and client.
Job Title : Investment Banker – AM Shifts
Location : Gyalsing, Sikkim, India
Salary : $ 36.5 per hour.
Company : Honeywell International Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collaborate closely with senior bankers and client management teams on mergers & acquisition consulting services, capital creation, and other strategic advisory activities. Assist in the creation of qualitative and quantitative evaluations, as well as presentation materials.
- You may begin debt transactions by giving banks with information on what investors want and how the market is behaving. If at all feasible, increase revenues by engaging with the debt sales team and lowering the risks associated with underwritten deals.
- Run the syndicate process on debt mandates (finding investors, gathering input from sales, leading update calls with issuers, allocating, and so forth). Develop investor contacts in order to get more mandates (e.g. reverse inquiry)
- Preparation of high-quality presentation materials on topics such as strategic options, capital markets activity, and general business finance for use in client meetings and internal transaction approvals.
- Explore how capital market solutions may be adjusted to match client demands and market circumstances. Create and execute investment banking agreements such as M&A guidance, loan and equity transactions, and other kinds of funding.
- Maintain a positive organizational culture focused on offering world-class service to our clients. Perform market research on both publicly traded and privately owned companies.
- Perform value studies utilizing discount cash flow, leveraged buyout, trading comparables, and transaction comparables. Discounted cash flow is one.
- Create corporate financial models to monitor performance and credit patterns in consulting and capital raising. Pay attention to detail and carefully check your work for errors and organization.
- Be able to provide evidence of your competence in the fields of accounting, capital markets, and corporate finance in order to assist transactions that are in compliance with the requirements of the policy.
- It is crucial to be able to define priorities while concurrently working on many high-priority projects under the direction of Associates and other senior bankers. Effectively express the project’s status and significance to your team.
- A good communicator, both to customers and to executives. Innovative problem solvers with the ability to see possibilities across several products in order to better serve consumers.
- Self-motivated and prepared to work long hours, applicants must have excellent analytical and quantitative abilities and a thorough grasp of financial markets.
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree or more than seven years of experience in an emerging market debt syndicate or a comparable area with an MBA.
- An excellent multitasker with excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail A proficient user of Microsoft Office’s spreadsheet and presentation programs, Excellent customer service skills and a professional demeanor are essential.
- It is desirable if you have at least two years of experience in investment banking, credit risk, or a closely similar field. Great analytical and synthesizing abilities to give fresh solutions for customers from large amounts of data.