Full-Time Inventory Specialist, Waikiki – Haridwar
We’re looking for someone who can help us with inventory. An Inventory Specialist keeps track of the number, kind, and worth of materials, equipment, products, and supplies in a business.
Job Title : Inventory Specialist, Waikiki
Location : Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Salary : $ 16.2 per hour.
Company : HB Global, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Over the phone, do material stock checks, recording and delivering any relevant information.
- Verifies inventory, monitors order points, places and expedites orders, and receives, organize, and stores tocks tools, equipment, and parts prior to receiving, unpacking, and storing them.
- Communicate with shipping or inventory coordinators, department managers, and internal and external clients to address problems with material stock inventory levels.
- Visually inspects and measures tools and equipment for faults and wear, and reports damage or wear to supervisor.
- Tools and equipment may be labelled and identified using an identity tag, stamp, or electric marking instrument.
- Contributes to the creation and implementation of physical inventories.
- Compiles data on material, equipment, items, or supplies received or dispersed, as well as inventory balance, pricing, and cost.
- Work in a professional way with other members of the team and managers.
- Cost-cutting measures such as par-level manipulation, reorder points/min/max, and holding-cost reduction are all identified.
- Maintains relevant documents and documentation; prepares standard reports for approval by management.
- Reading, writing, and comprehending English-language texts such as safety rules, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- It is necessary to be able to operate machinery such as pallet jacks.
- Computer abilities and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook are required.
- A minimum of two years of clerical work experience demonstrating the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the position.
- Ability to effectively communicate, interpersonal skills, organizational ability, comprehension of good body mechanics, safety measures, and infection control, ability to follow directions, and knowledge of section specific test information and tools may be required.