27 May 2023
Full-Time Inventory Specialist – Qatar
The Inventory Controller is accountable for managing and improving the operations of the consolidated inventory department. Accurate and timely execution of stock orders is critical to the success of a company’s operations, as well as adherence to the company’s business policy and audit controls.
Job Title : Inventory Specialist
Location : Qatar, Qatar, Qatar
Salary : $ 26.81 per hour.
Company : Performance Foodservice
Job Type : Full-Time
- PeopleSoft numbers may be obtained by maintaining an up-to-date integration page. Monitor and adjust par levels as needed so that scheduled patients get an adequate supply of medication Product quantity.
- A lot of information about inventory metrics is collected on a daily and/or quarterly basis, and it’s looked at, analyzed, and made public so that patterns can be found that will help improve and keep inventory levels healthy. all the stocks are in good shape
- On a daily basis, check all case carts and implant trays to make sure they are appropriately stocked. Missing-list concerns could not have been resolved without communication between the core and equipment.
- Receiving of OM orders for clinic assistance. Notifies customers of any back orders. Uses the FIFO (First In, First Out-rotational) technique to maintain product sterility and minimize hoarding.
- Working with the Quality Supervisor to make sure all outbound and production orders have been post-goods issued, and that all inbound and outbound orders have been post-goods received. Following food safety rules and keeping the kitchen in a clean and safe condition at all times
- Comprehensively engaged in the development and training of hourly labor, as well as supporting the talent management process for hourly staff Supporting the implementation of important initiatives while ensuring that Diversity and Inclusion meets or exceeds company criteria.
- It is critical to get goods from one location to another as quickly as possible. As far as inventory management is concerned, you’ll be in control of it all at the Rome site. Additionally, you’ll be in charge of monitoring the warehouse’s inventory, which includes both shipping and receiving goods.
- In order to identify the underlying causes of process or behavior variations, conduct in-depth research and keep detailed records for future operational assessment.
- Data Review & Analysis , Reviewing all prior 24-hour inventory movements and reconciling DLX and SAP inventory discrepancies are two of the first steps in this process. Quality, damaged, and liquidated product status are all evaluated.
- There are many processes and inter-dependencies that must be understood, as well as opportunities to improve plant performance that need to be identified and taken advantage of.
- Maintaining a safe working environment requires adhering to all company safety policies and procedures, as well as modeling safe behaviors and responding quickly and constructively to potentially dangerous situations.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, are required to explain complicated and comprehensive information such as financial implications to the organization, improper shift reporting, and so on.
- The employee will often be expected to stand, walk, sit, speak, and hear while performing the activities of this job. Regularly, the employee is needed to use their hands to touch, handle, or feel items, as well as reach with their hands and arms. This profession demands the individual to periodically move or lift objects weighing between 50 and 100 pounds. This individual must be capable of inspecting items and delivery documentation visually.
- Planning and managing work processes logically and methodically is an essential skill. Having the capacity to manage a wide range of tasks, to set priorities, and to follow established standards, procedures, and processes is a need.
- Capable of using technology in the inventory and operating room settings, as shown by previous experience. At an intermediate level, the ability to type effectively and input data is necessary. Possibility of becoming adept in the use of the PS and EPIC software packages. It is possible to use hand-held technology to download associated data into an electronic purchase order. The ability to use a mobile phone and send text messages while working in an operation room.