Full-Time Inventory Control Specialist – Mattancheri
It is the job of the Inventory Controller to oversee the department’s overall administration and growth. Maintaining a high level of customer service, meeting service level agreements, and adhering to business policy and audit procedures all fall within the purview of the Inventory Controller.
Job Title : Inventory Control Specialist
Location : Mattancheri, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 20.58 per hour.
Company : Stella McCartney
Job Type : Full-Time
- Inventory management methods and procedures, dealing with shipping and receiving irregularities, and correcting reporting mistakes are among tasks you’ll be responsible for as you ensure the seamless running of shipping and receiving. Assuring adherence to and enhancement of all areas/shift reporting, such as consumption and returns and standard working standards, including K-LEAN. Working with the plant finance and procurement teams, you’ll ensure that the daily inventory balances for raw and packaging materials are met. In addition, you’ll aid the warehouse’s receiving and shipping workers by helping them count goods in cycles (each SKU has different cycle count requirements)
- Quality hold inventory management, working with the Quality Supervisor, as well as making sure all production orders have been post-goods issued and incoming orders have been post-goods received, are all part of maintaining an organized work environment. complying to all relevant food safety and sanitary requirements at all times
- Understanding and Analyzing Data — Examining and Analyzing all previous 24-hour inventory movements and reconciling inventory variances between DLX and SAP Damaged and liquidated products are also taken into account while making a decision on a purchase. Become a leader – If you’re looking for ways to make the system better, you need to grasp how the plant operates.
- In order to win, you have to collaborate with your hourly workers to develop and train them, as well as assist their talent management process. Making sure that the company’s criteria for Diversity and Inclusion are met or exceeded while supporting relevant programs.
- Attaches labels to parcels, wooden crates, and boxes, Posts weights and shipping costs together with postage, Unpacks and inspects incoming shipments, rejects defective products, records shortfalls, and communicates with shippers to correct damages and shortages.
- Data entry into an ERP system via computer is encouraged. Bring in the products and distribute them. Make the appropriate inventory adjustments. Calculate the accuracy of several sites’ inventory using a computerized data analysis system.
- A timely order and delivery of CPD implants are a need. Regularly ensures that any issues are thoroughly investigated and remedied. To assist with loaner implant kits and to alert management of any difficulties. All deliveries will be made on schedule, thanks to this person. Bill-only PO creation.
- The movement from A to B is vital. Therefore, you will have responsibility over the production inventory at the Rome Plant. Shipping and receipt of warehouse stock will fall within your purview.
- Verifies incoming and departing shipments and prepares things for shipping. Identifies, counts, weighs, or measures incoming and leaving goods in relation to a bill of lading, an invoice, an order, or some other data.
- Compiles, validates, and provides daily and/or periodic inventory measurements with the intent of recognizing patterns to enhance and maintain the inventory’s overall health. Researches deviations to discover the proper root cause, whether process or behavior, and records the data for operational review.
- a GED or high school graduation with extensive work experience, a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or accounting, a working knowledge of the relevant system for inventory placement
- Proficiently uses computers in inventory and operation rooms. Includes computing basics. Advanced typing and data input. PS and EPIC mastery. Handheld devices may download purchase order data. Operation room materials enable cellphone usage.
- Employees must read delivery paperwork and product tags. This person must work well with colleagues in the delivery warehouse to transmit inventory information. This role requires a trustworthy, honest individual who can help clients quickly and professionally.
- The employee is regularly expected to stand, walk, sit, speak, and hear while performing the tasks of this position. The employee must frequently use their hands to finger, touch, or feel items, as well as reach out with their arms and hands. Occasionally, employees in this role must move or lift upwards of 50 to 100 pounds of equipment. They must be able to check products and delivery paperwork visually.
- Effective oral and written English capabilities. Professional, polite, straightforward, and concise. Able to work with surgeons, anesthetic professionals, nurses, and other team members.