27 May 2023
Full-Time Inventory Control – Meycauayan
The Inventory Controller is in charge of overseeing and enhancing the consolidated inventory department’s operations. Maintaining a high level of customer service, meeting service level agreements, and adhering to business policy and audit procedures all fall within the purview of the Inventory Controller.
Job Title : Inventory Control
Location : Meycauayan, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.3 per hour.
Company : OCHRE
Job Type : Full-Time
- Understanding processes and functional inter-dependencies and identifying and escalating problems identified as chances to increase plant efficiency
- In order to improve and maintain the health of the inventory stocking level, collects, analyzes and reports on daily and/or periodic inventory indicators. inventory health as a whole.
- verifying that all incoming and exiting orders have been post-goods received, and that all incoming and outbound orders have been post-goods issued Keeping a clean and safe kitchen, as well as following food safety rules, are essential.
- Prompt product delivery from one location to another is critical for any business. For inventory management, you’ll be in charge of the Rome facility’s stockpiling. In addition, you’ll be in charge of keeping track of the warehouse’s inventory, which will cover both shipping and receiving supplies.
- Contributing actively to the training and development of hourly employees as well as helping to manage their talent. Project execution while ensuring that the company’s diversity and inclusion standards are met or exceeded.
- Determine the relevant root cause, whether it’s a process or a habit, and keep track of the findings for future operational reviews.
- In response to requests for PeopleSoft figures, organizes and maintains the PeopleSoft integration page on the company’s website. Adjusts par levels as necessary to ensure that scheduled patients get the proper quantity of product.
- Receiving of OM orders for clinic assistance. Notifies customers of any back orders. Uses the FIFO (First In, First Out-rotational) technique to maintain product sterility and minimize hoarding.
- Review and Analysis of Data,Conducting a review of all prior 24-hour inventory movements and reconciling DLX and SAP inventory discrepancies. Analyzing the condition of defective, damaged, and liquidated products
- Checks all case carts and implant trays on a daily basis to ensure they are fully stocked. Resolves any incomplete listings and talks with the core/equipment lead.
- Logic and rigor are used to organize and regulate the many stages of the work process. a person’s capacity to efficiently manage several tasks by prioritizing and organizing their work in accordance with accepted norms.
- Uphold all business safety standards and procedures, encourage behaviors that promote safe behavior, and deal constructively and promptly with harmful behaviour and circumstances.
- A strong verbal and written communication skill set is essential to provide intricate and extensive information, such as financial ramifications for the business, inaccurate shift reporting, etc.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is often required to stand, walk, sit, talk, and hear. The employee is often required to use their hands to touch, handle, or feel goods, as well as to reach with their hands and arms. Lifting or moving goods weighing up to 100 pounds is required on a regular basis in this career path You must be able to visually verify things and delivery documents before you can be considered qualified to fill this role.
- Potential to use technology in the operating room and in inventory, as shown by prior experience. learn the basics of using a computer. The capacity to type and enter data is essential at this intermediate level. Acquaintanceship with the PS and EPIC software packages is possible. Using handheld technology, it is feasible to download data linked with a purchase order into an electronic document. Use of a mobile phone and the capacity to send and receive text messages in an operating room